Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Dodge viper srt-10, 07 V
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a staggered 20" set up. I was going to go with I-forged but I'm only keeping the car another 1-1.5 years and am not going to spend that kind of dough. Does anybody know of a resonably priced 20" set up that is staggered?

·
Registered
'09 V BR 4dr 6spd,'05 C6R 1400+HP, '05 V BEST EVA!!
2,660 Posts
I would guess that any 3-piece 20-inch custom rim will cost big $$$$-cannot buy any of the rack, due to six-lug configuration. Many go with CCW, they are less expensive, but also look good. You can only get 19" from them, but they offer 8.5-10.0" width, with perfect fitment/spacing.

·
Registered
Dodge viper srt-10, 07 V
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would guess that any 3-piece 20-inch custom rim will cost big $$$$-cannot buy any of the rack, due to six-lug configuration. Many go with CCW, they are less expensive, but also look good. You can only get 19" from them, but they offer 8.5-10.0" width, with perfect fitment/spacing.
I've already priced them out and they are way more than they used to be. I got quoted $3200 from them on a 1 piece wheel. I can get a 2 piece i-forged for that. They used to be a bargain at $2500 but no more.

·
Registered
05 Stealth Gray V
1,567 Posts

·
Registered
'09 V BR 4dr 6spd,'05 C6R 1400+HP, '05 V BEST EVA!!
2,660 Posts
I've already priced them out and they are way more than they used to be. I got quoted $3200 from them on a 1 piece wheel. I can get a 2 piece i-forged for that. They used to be a bargain at $2500 but no more.
News to me, I guess John got very popular with the 'Vettes and adjusted his prices upward. I think the base price, without black chrome, was $2,495.00 in August 2005 when I ordered mine.

·
Registered
Dodge viper srt-10, 07 V
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Vettethret,

I posted more pics on the last thread. I will call the company that made my wheels and see if they will stagger for you. Here is the link for the my last post.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum/113211-show-me-your-big-lip-19-a-2.html
Please do, I think they look sharp. I have actually been trying to find them. Do you live near monarch beach? I was in my Viper a couple weeks ago right next to the ritz carlton and saw a car that looked just like yours. I didnt get a real clean look at it but it definatly had aftermarket wheels. Let me know if you hear anything please.:highfive:

·
Registered
Dodge viper srt-10, 07 V
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
News to me, I guess John got very popular with the 'Vettes and adjusted his prices upward. I think the base price, without black chrome, was $2,495.00 in August 2005 when I ordered mine.
I almost fell out of my seat when they told me the price. He has definatley raised his prices.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V Mallett
93 Posts
Try Boze, both them and ZE Forged have some really nice wheels. I priced them on my other vehicle and they were 2700 for 20"s.

·
Registered
Platinum 2005 Cadillac CTS-V
301 Posts
I know someone here in miami that owns a rim shop... and they ship nationwide.. you can check out the selection at www.wheelperformance.com... let me know if i can do anything to help...

·
Registered
Dodge viper srt-10, 07 V
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know someone here in miami that owns a rim shop... and they ship nationwide.. you can check out the selection at www.wheelperformance.com... let me know if i can do anything to help...

Thanks for the link. I dont think there site is fully functional though. I click on wheels and then shop and it says coming soon.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Click on "wheels" menu at the top of the site, and it will bring up a list of manufacturers... once you have selected a manufacturer, it will bring up the various model wheels made by that manufactuer along with pictures... They also have a gallery which allows you to check out the wheels on various cars... I'm sure its working, because i have spent a fair share of time checking out the possibilities for my V recently... let me know if i can help...

·
Registered
05 Stealth Gray V
1,567 Posts
Please do, I think they look sharp. I have actually been trying to find them. Do you live near monarch beach? I was in my Viper a couple weeks ago right next to the ritz carlton and saw a car that looked just like yours. I didnt get a real clean look at it but it definatly had aftermarket wheels. Let me know if you hear anything please.:highfive:
No I live in Fort Myers FL... Was not me:bouncy:

Heres a better pic. and one of the lip size. I will call tomorrow.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Love the second pic... whats that peeking out from behind the V?? is that a chevelle? (hotness.) Rims look good 2... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts

·
Registered
05 Stealth Gray V
1,567 Posts
Re: Wheel Prices........

no... by the look of the headlights i think it may be a 72 Pontiac LeMans sport ... but i may be wrong...
You think your funny huh:highfive: You read the last post. And yes it is a 72 LeMans sport with a judge tach and wing. It was just sold :crybaby:. I wanted to buy that car from my father in-law so bad. Him and I did so much work on that car and I was the only person to drive it besides him. He wouldn't even let my brother in law drive it. But he knows that I have a toy and didn't want to take attention from the V. Plus I didn't have the cash to buy it when he was selling it.:mad:

The good thing is that he sold it to my mechanic.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Ah, well nice looking pic... and its too bad the father in law didnt keep that beautiful ride in the family...

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
i was standing outside chatting w/ a friend of mine about an hour ago.. we stop our convo when we hear a strong exhaust note approaching slowly.
a mid 70s stingray was coming down the hill... we stared at it the entire way... obviously, the guy took note of our attention.. when he was 15 feet past us, he tapped the gas for a second (speed limit 25, probably going 30 at the moment) and with that quick touch of gas insinuated a loud screetch of the tires & exhuast screamed... my jaw was open the entire time i watched him.

..love the old school cars, i'd trade a 6 mclarens for a mint 73 stingray any day of the week... too bad about the pontiac, at least u have a chance of gettin her back.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts