1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2010 cts 3.6 luxury package
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hubs for tires

tire.jpg

I am looking for name of wheel. I need to locate center hubs for them. Anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
9,888 Posts
Are these wheels currently on your car?
No brand identification anywhere?
Will a Cadillac factory center cap fit?

·
Registered
08 CTS DI
2,301 Posts
The forum appears to be struggling again, I was able to rt click and open the image in a different tab before it disappeared and the wheel looked very similar to the set I had on my little sports car. A search confirmed that they are very likely to be HP Design wheels and I had the same problem as a result of a tire installer using the wheel balancer to punch the center caps out which snapped the retaining tabs off. The center cap is not cheap either and will probably be difficult to find at a reasonable price if at all as I'm not sure they're still in business. I purchased my HP wheels back around 2010. ASA and TSW are possibilities also, but HP is the closest resemblance I have found.

https://acurazine.com/forums/car-pa...114-3-hp-design-lightning-wheels-rims-855375/

·
Registered
2011 CTS Sport Wagon
1,453 Posts
Those do look pretty close, but OPs wheels seem to have machined face and painted black. Hard to tell from the pic though, and they could have offered different colors.

Worst case is you could measure the center cap hole and try to find another brand or universal set of the same size.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
70,711 Posts
Re: Hubs for tires

Wheel center caps - try www.ehubcap.com - center caps. Maybe, just maybe, but a long shot nevertheless.

I merged your duplicate posts from different forums. Please post one question in one forum instead of diluting responses over two or more threads. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2010 cts 3.6 luxury package
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
where would I find brand Identification? I tried a center cap for cts but it was to small.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts