Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up everybody! A new cadillac driver I just got me a 97 cadi deville elagance! I must say i am impressed. I converted from sport to luxury, and from ford(Found On Road Dead), I got tired of paying all those fees that a ford owner has to pay you know "a tow truck fee". Well i am satisfied w\my caddi. I plan to have put a sound system, and maybe some rims, 1st thing i did was change that tint. I just put on my cd player and realized how complicated this car can be but its worth it, I mean what other car do you know of can warm ur asss while u drive in the car(heated seat options, i love it)! C-ya!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
champstang said:
Hey whats up everybody! A new cadillac driver I just got me a 97 cadi deville elagance! I must say i am impressed. I converted from sport to luxury, and from ford(Found On Road Dead), I got tired of paying all those fees that a ford owner has to pay you know "a tow truck fee". Well i am satisfied w\my caddi. I plan to have put a sound system, and maybe some rims, 1st thing i did was change that tint. I just put on my cd player and realized how complicated this car can be but its worth it, I mean what other car do you know of can warm ur asss while u drive in the car(heated seat options, i love it)! C-ya!
WELCOME to the forums!
Sorry didn't see your post.
The stereos in these cars are complicated (stupid). Did you have to keep the original head unit mounted in the trunk?

·
Registered
383 Posts
Yeah , that's the lamest thing in the world. I had to have it hidden in the trunk too. Oh well, its work it for all the other bells and whistles.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Welcome aboard. Thanks for signing up :wave:

Nice car!!! Heated seats are GOLDEN!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts