Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
CTS 08
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
16 days ago I ordered four brake rotors from GMPartsHouse.com. To date they still have not arrived and Gene Culley won't answer my emails. Anyone know what's up? I thought this guy was supposed to be reputable.

·
Registered
2015 ATS 3.6 RWD Premium
502 Posts
He is very customer oriented. Depends on when you e-mailed him. He usually tries to repond to e-mails promptly with the exception of Mondays when he is processing parts. You may want to give him a call. He is communicating on a regular basis on the Corvette Forum.

·
Registered
Sedan de Ville, CTS
4,764 Posts
Vacation??

Call him; don't bad mouth him without seeking answers from the source. (Looks like your mother needs to teach you some more couth skills.)

·
Registered
Tuner car fanatic..there all good!
1,142 Posts
Vacation??

Call him; don't bad mouth him without seeking answers from the source. (Looks like your mother needs to teach you some more couth skills.)
Easy there gang. I know for the most part Gene's a good guy. But I have had experience with him being not being on his best game.

Let us know how this all works out.

·
Registered
CTS 08
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Vacation??

Let me make sure I understand you, bigbird. GMPartshouse tells me my parts are back-ordered 4-5 days and takes my $255 happily. Gene emails me and ensures me (on June 22) that the parts would arrive prior to my deployment. Now, two and a half weeks later, three emails and two phone calls have gone unreturned. And I deploy in four days.

Yeah, I guess I am uncouth. How silly of me to expect service. Sounds to me like your mother needs to teach you to stand up for yourself, since you sound like you're willing to accept anything from a vendor. Or maybe we should leave mothers out of the discussion. Your call.

·
Registered
05 V6 SRX4 - All options minus UV+; 08 DI CTS4 minus UV,Wood
377 Posts
instead of answering the question, some turds here take you on a church school ride...

·
Registered
2015 ATS 3.6 RWD Premium
502 Posts
Hey ARMY. Do you need someone to followup with Gene while you're gone? Would be glad to cover down for ya. Had a buddy do it for me for some vette parts while I was in the sand box. Really helped me out. Let me know. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
CTS 08
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, I appreciate the offer. We got in touch today and hopefully GM will play ball soon. I doubt I'll be doing much ordering while I'm gone, but we'll see. Thanks, though. Where are you stationed?

·
Registered
2015 ATS 3.6 RWD Premium
502 Posts
No problem. Offer is open in the event things change. Currently stationed at Robins AFB, GA. :patriot:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts