Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1997 SLS
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new to this site, just purchased a 1997 Seville SLS (paid probably more than I should have) it's my first car all my hard earned money has went too haha. Just wanted to say whats up to everybody. :banana:

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
68,481 Posts
Hiya and Welcome !!! :highfive:

Congratulations on the "new" Seville Seville Luxury Sedan.

You will NEED a real GM/Helm service manual set from either eBay or www.helminc.com. (Don't even consider a Chilton or Haynes - far too generic). OR, take out a subscription for the car to www.alldatadiy.com (a multi-year is cheaper) - it's the GM manuals plus a LOT more.

Study the entire Cadillac Technical Archive way up ^^^ in the top black bar. Written by the Northstar Systems engineers.

Study every sticky thread in any forum of interest - it's all necessary, timeless info.

·
Registered
Cadillac 95 STS, 02 SLS
13,792 Posts
Welcome to the Forums, Baldo! Hope you get as much enjoyment from your Seville as I have from mine.

·
Registered
Cadillac 95 STS, 02 SLS
13,792 Posts
Im originally from the Bay Area, but moved out to AZ a few years ago. How bout you bro?
I am a native Californian (born in Coronado) who grew up in Pasadena, New Jersey and Brazil. I spent most of my career years living in Los Angeles and now, in retirement live in Central Virginia (close to Richmond).

My dad spent some of his growing up years I Prescott, AZ and I had a couple of relatives who the phoenix suburbs home. I always described Phoenix as the place that was landscaped by the same guy who did the L.A River!

·
Registered
1997 SLS
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am a native Californian (born in Coronado) who grew up in Pasadena, New Jersey and Brazil. I spent most of my career years living in Los Angeles and now, in retirement live in Central Virginia (close to Richmond).

My dad spent some of his growing up years I Prescott, AZ and I had a couple of relatives who the phoenix suburbs home. I always described Phoenix as the place that was landscaped by the same guy who did the L.A River!
ahh cool, sorry for the late response btw. Yea i have only seen Phoenix a few times, I live closer to Laughlin Nevada. But from what I have seen it reminds me alot of LA. We have California and AZ in common a bit haha.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts