Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sup to one, and all.

I found you guys thru a google search for Caddy forums. I need a place to learn from, that way I can get to know my 'Lac.

I previously owned a premo condition blue '84 Seville, and an '83 Seville.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Hey matt, welcome aboard. Post pics of you caddy!!!!

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Solid!

·
Registered
121 Posts
I am also new. This is actually my first post/reply ever on this forum. I found you guys via webcrawler search. I don't have a caddy but would like to get a 84 coupe deville.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Welcome Spank! There are a few of us who dont have a cadillac, so dont think its a big deal.

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
'lac, as a nickname for your Cadillac motor car was voted as unacceptable in a recent poll.

Welcome anyway!

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Lac could be used as part of the name, like "mad'lac". But just "lac" is not acceptable.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
huh? Wha? did someone mentioned my name? I agree though. You can't just use plain ol 'lac. Gotta have something with it like my nick.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Sal Collaziano said:
It's not like you'll go to jail or anything. :p We just generally like to see "Caddy" instead of "Lac". That's all... We don't want people to fear us like the I.R.S. now.. ;)
:wave:

:confused: I too like to refer to the CTS as LAC "ie benz" did not know about the poll to ban this :shocked2:

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
:devil: :devil: :devil: BE VERY AFRAID :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
elwesso said:
:devil: :devil: :devil: BE VERY AFRAID :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
OF?????:banghead:

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Sal Collaziano said:
It's not like you'll go to jail or anything. :p We just generally like to see "Caddy" instead of "Lac". That's all... We don't want people to fear us like the I.R.S. now.. ;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
About this Discussion
33 Replies
13 Participants
elwesso