Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the trunk on the side panels are square shaped recessed areas. On one side there are some holes (4) at the edges. What's their purpose?? I did a search because I thought I remembered seeing something about this once before, but didn't have any luck finding anything. Local dealer sales staff didn't know either.

·
Registered
160 Posts
OldRoadDawg said:
I don't know either what the purpose is for those recessed areas, but I thought it was a handy place to put my first aid kit. :D
I love the idea of the first aid kit there OldRoadDawg, but the addition of that kit would make it impossible to remove the golf clubs from the trunk. Damn, if only the CTS trunk was 6" wider or so.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
bladehack said:
I love the idea of the first aid kit there OldRoadDawg, but the addition of that kit would make it impossible to remove the golf clubs from the trunk. Damn, if only the CTS trunk was 6" wider or so.
Like I told Bob, it's held in place by velcro. Just grab the handle and go.
(old E.M.T. instincts) When I'm putting a bunch of suitcases in there it gets removed.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Old where did you find that Kit at? I like the size of it..

·
Registered
531 Posts
Target of all stores.. Thank goodness its not Walmart as I hate that store. They never keep them clean seems even the new one they built is already filthy. Targets are always nice and clean!

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
PAW 47 said:
Target of all stores.. Thank goodness its not Walmart as I hate that store. They never keep them clean seems even the new one they built is already filthy. Targets are always nice and clean!
I concur with your opinion PAW 47 and yep that's where I got mine, although I threw out some of the contents and put my own stuff in.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
7 Participants
RobertCTS