Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
Cadillac
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

93 deville 133k , new serpentine belt,plugs,wires,ignition mod,cap,rotor,timed,fuel filter,trans and radiator flushed with new filter, oil changed, new front pads and rotors, new air filter, everything works from every door, air blows cold with no compressor noise, no cracks in leather, perfect headlinear, drives straight and stops smooth, 80% tread, no blue or gray smoke on start up, doesnt use oil. Needs only a front windshield to make it perfect. Owned it a month and loved up and want to sell it. Whats it worth?

·
Registered
1996 Deville (sold), 2000 Mustang GT
1,300 Posts
My 96 Deville with only 82,000 miles and about 4500 into her, after paying 2200 for it got sold for 3900. Gas prices will pretty much be a deal breaker. You will never get what you put in it.

·
Registered
Sedan de Ville, CTS
4,764 Posts
I am at $2500 in it without my labor. Maybe I will drive it awhile.
With high gas prices, getting $2000 or $2500 will be tough. Drive it until next tax season. You can likely get $3500 during tax season, especially if car looks and runs exceptionally clean. Start a newspaper ad around Feb 1, 2008.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts