Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
heres a couple of pics ive taken on some of our trips , the first is out on the back 40 of our base , this is my best buds 4 runner that we built up , trails kinda screwy right there and rockcrawling in alaska has a whole other dimention called "ice" ...Lockers Mandatory ...we got stuck alot cuz we didnt have them , but snatching stuck trucks is fun as hell too ...

This one is north of fairbanks a little , out towards an old mining camp , this is the top of a montain , not sure what evelvation but it was a 4 hour run to get there , there were a few outcroppings big enough to park the trucks on , i hiked a little ways to get this shot

This is one of the guys , he snapped the ears that hold the u joint right off the front axel shaft ont he side that runs to the wheel ...he patched him up as good as we could and sent him home , he broke VERY early

lemme tell ya , its a ton of work even if you dont drive ....i was always jump out guideing over rocks takeing pics , setting up exractions ....

but damn did i have a good time

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
thats because there not my type.....

the wives in our club more often than not had as much fun as we did ....with 4 of them buying there own trucks and haveing us lift and upfit the trucks ....unlike alot fo the clubs i was in , we were a family ....if one guy had truck break or a mother die , we all pitched in to help make things right ...

its something i really miss , its nice here , and amy, booms and the other floridans are about as close as i found to the old "artic offroad" days ...but i still miss that whole aspect , we all spent every weekend and every holiday together , whole fmailys bounceing around in some truck with huge tires loaded with food or whatever we were gonna do ...litterally over the river and thru the woods ....

·
Registered
Unicycle
11,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Woha, I saw it said Nissan on the grille of that thing....

wow... that was actually my favorite on the whole video... damn, Thats a Nissan I'd love to own :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts