Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to know, especially since GM needs the sales. BTW how much are you guys paying for insurance? I have state farm.

·
Registered
'08 STS-V Sedan Black Formerly three CTS-V's, XLR and STS4N*
868 Posts
It depends on where you are and how far you are willing to travel. Some parts of the country dealers are not willing to discount. Other parts they are discounting heavily. Currently, employees of GM are able to give away "supplier pricing". There are members here that can supply you a code if you wish and your dealer will accept the code. I see you are in Florida. You may want to contact Cadillac Tony (dealer that posts here) for help or if you are willing to travel Scott Pratt at Superior in Michigan. As for supplier pricing, here is a link:
http://prod3.gmautobuilder.com/BuildYourOwn/GMFamilyFirst.byo?priceformula=SU

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
If you need a V I will take great care of you too.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Call Scott or Tony. They will both make you a deal you can't refuse. I wish I would have went through one of them when I got my V. I will the next time though. I learned my lesson the hard way.

SG

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks a lot guys. I still have to give it some thought but I'll definitely consider contacting Tony and Scott prior to my purchase.

·
Registered
2017 CTS-V
334 Posts
Just picked up my new V, with recaro's, suede wheel, shifter, metal pedals for a little more than Employee price. The dealer made a mistake on the website but honored it. If this one had not come along I would have definitely gone with Scott or Tony, both were very helpful and went out of their ways to help.

C

·
0 Posts
You should expect to pay no more the $58k for a loaded non-Recaro car. That is a decent deal... I passed that deal up back in December because I was not able to sell my Lightning fast enough.

·
Premium Member
2009 CTS-V Black/Black, manual
1,371 Posts
BTW how much are you guys paying for insurance? I have state farm.
Yup - I'd definitely check with Tony if I were you. He's located in Leesburg, Florida I believe - fairly close right?

I have State Farm as well with a multi discount, and they are charging in the low $300's for 6 months. Might be different in your area though ...

Rob

·
Registered
2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)
4,537 Posts
The Silver Dragon I got from Scott will tromp on all your Silver Bullets! LOL :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts