Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
i wouldnt worry too much about it. I bought my STS on 3/24/03 with 33500 miles, right now, 6/12/03, i have 39500. Thats 6000 miles in less than 3 months. Which is about 24000 per year! So i wouldnt worry too much, im sure others have higher numbers than me,
Frank

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,598 Posts
But I would rather have a 120k mile car driven mostly on the highway rather than a 80k only driven in the city..... City driving means more idling, short trips so it doesnt get to operating temp, etc.....

·
Registered
329 Posts
as far as my insurance company is concerned, I only put 10k miles per year on the car

03EscaladeAWD: I think the correct spelling is bologna. The only reason I know that is because I intentionally pronounce it incorrectly (bah-log-nah)

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,532 Posts
03EscaladeAWD said:
The average I think is 15,000 miles a year, but thats balogni! (exactly how do you spell that?) I don know anyone who only puts 15k on a car. Probably that guy with the neon does.
You're too young to remember the commercials?

"Oscar Mayer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A."

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.