Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the correct name for the light outside near the doors right next to the small side windows on my car? Its next to the Fleetwood Brougham badge. Well I need to find one for the driver's side

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My car is big but not THAT big:)

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Woohoo!!!!! Thanks guys!!!! I was :banghead: trying to figure it out. Well my driver side needs to be replace. Any ideas on where I can look for this light? Almost all the ones I find in my local junk yards have already been raided or are broken as well.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the link lux :) I know I'll be needing some things soon. I just washed my car today to get a better look at what all I need and found that I got a leak on the side fix window on the driver side. I'm gonna need to buy a whole lotta moldings for this car :)

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I know JC whitney has oppera lights but i doubt they are the exact same as the caddy ones

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
You gotta' watch the quality of JC Whitney stuff. Some of it's pretty cheesy. I bought a tailgate a while back for a Chevy pickup and when it arrived it looked great but the first time I stood on it it buckled under my weight. I never had a factory one do that!

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
kcnewell said:
You gotta' watch the quality of JC Whitney stuff. Some of it's pretty cheesy. I bought a tailgate a while back for a Chevy pickup and when it arrived it looked great but the first time I stood on it it buckled under my weight. I never had a factory one do that!
yeah the only things I but from them are things with brand names I know or if quality isn't my biggest concern.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
7 Participants
HotRodSaint