Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Banned
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
7,248 Posts
Sal Collaziano said:
Okay. I'm bringing back the dead with this post. Can 3.42's and Eaton posi really bring a Fleetwood into the low 14s? And then what about this cam... High 13s?
You looking to acheive platinum status in FOSS? :thumbsup:

· Banned
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
7,248 Posts
Sal Collaziano said:
Indeed.. The thing is, I'm very, very easy on my car 95% of the time. The reason being - when I hit the gas, I feel guilty. The Fleetwood weighs a lot and I feel like pushing it is hurting the car. So, I've been considering selling my FWB because I WOULD like something that I can play with without feeling guilty. The DeVille Concourse comes to mind. Some extra horsepower that doesn't mind being used.

Then again, every time I look at the Fleetwood - I don't want to give it up. So... Maybe I should just bite the bullet and do some mods to make the car more sporty.. Worst-case scenario, if something breaks, I fix it. Maybe I'll do those free mods (home plate, first base, etc) and then a little something more (gears, posi, cam, etc).

What have you done so far - and what do you plan to do?
I did the home base delete and K&N intake first. If I only did one mod, that'd be it. Other than that I've added a Dynomax exhaust with an X pipe.

More Pics Here

· Banned
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
7,248 Posts
Katshot said:
I also keep forgetting to ask why Sal's posting under this new screen name and why he's asking about Fleetwoods since I thought he sold his?
It wasn't Sal, it was I~LUV~Caddys8792 reviving an old thread with some new information.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.