Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2018 CTS-V Black Raven, Carbon Package, Recaros
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm turning my leased 2012 V and have my Corsa Touring exhaust and Airaid intake to sell and want to know what you guys thinks their worth to sell?

·
Registered
Gone; ‘09 V, ‘13 V coupe. Curr; ‘14 PG Vsport prem w/Kona interior
6,177 Posts
flatrockguy said:
I'm turning my leased 2012 V and have my Corsa Touring exhaust and Airaid intake to sell and want to know what you guys thinks their worth to sell?
How long/many miles have they been on your V?

·
Registered
2018 CTS-V Black Raven, Carbon Package, Recaros
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They were on for 2.5 years and about 20k miles.

----------

Why turn it in? My lease is up in August. I'm taking mine to Car Max to sell.
I'm not really turning it in, the dealer is going to buy it off me a month before the lease is up.

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
They were on for 2.5 years and about 20k miles.
I'd ask $150 for the CAI. The buyer will probably want to put a new filter in it.
Based on used exhaust systems selling on eBay right now I'd be asking $500-600 for the Corsa, assuming it's in good condition.

·
Registered
12 Wagon Hennessey 700, SB wheels, Corsa
160 Posts
Does Carmax offer that much more than a turn it? I have a year left on my lease
Carmax won't offer enough to cover your residual. The best option is to private sell through Auto Trader using thier premium package ($125 or so). Get a bunch of really good pictures, that's key. They offer some good advice for the write up as well. Folks looking for V's are looking nation wide, and shipping is an easy deal.

·
Registered
None
525 Posts
Carmax won't offer enough to cover your residual. The best option is to private sell through Auto Trader using thier premium package ($125 or so). Get a bunch of really good pictures, that's key. They offer some good advice for the write up as well. Folks looking for V's are looking nation wide, and shipping is an easy deal.
My residual us about 36k. I have 18,000 miles. If they don't offer me more than that, I'll just hand it over to the dealer then.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'd ask $150 for the CAI. The buyer will probably want to put a new filter in it.
Based on used exhaust systems selling on eBay right now I'd be asking $500-600 for the Corsa, assuming it's in good condition.
I'd ask a little more for the intake but, I agree.

LA

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
RGaret said:
My residual us about 36k. I have 18,000 miles. If they don't offer me more than that, I'll just hand it over to the dealer then.
Yeah, you should be able to walk out with a check.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts