Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok ive given up on fixing the 97 deville that was given to me with the overheating problwm which turns out to be more than likely a blown headgasket. may be getting stationed somewhere else and i dont have the time or funds to hassle with it. anyway was wondering what i could get for it as is. not driveable, 140000 miles, 97 deville loaded with everything but moonroof, not a big cadillac guy so i dont know exactly what else it would have. anyway the body is in very good condition, inside has normal wear and tear. need a nice ball park figure, appreciate the help everybody.

·
Super Moderator
2010 DTS
87,300 Posts
Well, I just sold my white diamond '97 Deville in Oct. with 107K and in immaculate condition, with new tires. Sold it for $6k ( I think that was a tad low). Subtract about $3k for the headgasket repair and you should have a ballpark figure.

·
Registered
927 Posts
I'd be interested in your caddy let me know details of the car I'm looking to buy a deville in about 2 weeks or so.

Depending on the cars condition and your locaton I think around $1500-2000.KBB has your car's value at $4095 but in "good" condition so minus the $2000 or so for the engine. I bought a 1996 a few months ago for $2000 with 89000 miles on it but the body is flawless.

Does your car have any dents or any body blemishes?

Where are you located?

You can email me at [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts