Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No local dealers will move prices. Looking for awd coupe. Eyeing a 2011 with 57k nice but they want 18k$
Kbb is from 11 to 17k$
Any direction or thoughts?
I am gonna be doing some mods including making it green.
The interior and exterior are gonna be tough coming from green I think.

Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 馃檮
No local dealers will move prices. Looking for awd coupe. Eyeing a 2011 with 57k nice but they want 18k$
Kbb is from 11 to 17k$
Any direction or thoughts?
I am gonna be doing some mods including making it green.
The interior and exterior are gonna be tough coming from green I think.
Welcome, KinglyDakang-

Used car prices are outrageous right now. The coupes are harder to find, but not unicorns so hold firm on your offer and see if they'll negotiate. If they don鈥檛, you'll find another.

Good luck with the hunt!

Registered
Thanks I dont mind paying for something I just dont wanna be a sucker
I hear that.
Going green with paint or wrap? There's a member who did an ATS coupe in dark green and it is killer.

Registered
2009 SRX V6 RWD, 2011 CTS Premium Coupe
I paid $8900, but mine had 118K. 57K for a 2011 is practically new. I'm not surprised they won't move. Good luck.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited by Moderator)
I hear that.
Going green with paint or wrap? There's a member who did an ATS coupe in dark green and it is killer.
man I used to have an acura cl i had custom painted almost exactly the same lol! looks about the same car too. I just tried for an hour finding the pics i have of it but came up blank lol.
So heres the deal, only green i like isn't from the big 2, and no local shops will use anything other than that. ... Soo
Im now either gonna just order it and try and wrap it my self, or get it painted, both im not to excited about lol

I paid $8900, but mine had 118K. 57K for a 2011 is practically new. I'm not surprised they won't move. Good luck.
ok thanks for the feedback

Registered
2011 CTS Coupe FE3, 2003 Thunderbird, Gone 2013 ATS, 02 Deville
I ran it thru car gurus and your price is about $1,100 high. BUT there are only two in the nation the other one is 18,000 miles at $22,000.

AWD is it really worth it? for what 5 days a year?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I ran it thru car gurus and your price is about $1,100 high. BUT there are only two in the nation the other one is 18,000 miles at $22,000.

AWD is it really worth it? for what 5 days a year?
So I'm in vegas now but the plan is this fall winter take it around the bottom part of the us. Looking for a place to call home. Looking at Arkansas, Tennessee, Carolinas, florida. Might end up around some icy patches, might not. But don't want a little freezing rain or snow to get in my way.
Thanks for doing the comparison for me.

I actually just got ahold of a local guy who said he will do the wrap for me! I'm so blessed, I'll be sure and do updates.

Registered
**2014 CTS4 Sport Wagon-Luxury**
used car pricing is indeed through the roof as noted by Long...it was part of what got me thinking to buy something new...Carvana is paying wild prices for your used car and if they pay more they sell for even more than that...good luck in your search

Bill

Registered
So I'm in vegas now but the plan is this fall winter take it around the bottom part of the us. Looking for a place to call home. Looking at Arkansas, Tennessee, Carolinas, florida. Might end up around some icy patches, might not. But don't want a little freezing rain or snow to get in my way.

I actually just got ahold of a local guy who said he will do the wrap for me! I'm so blessed, I'll be sure and do updates.
Flash makes a valid point. AWD is a nice feature (I have it), but with modern traction control systems, ABS, and a proper set of snow tires you can achieve almost the same level of driveability. I chose AWD because that's what is mainly available here in NY, but I do most of my driving in a RWD/2WD vehicle and have no issues.
I wouldn't rule out a RWD coupe at all, especially where you're looking to call home. The price of the vehicle will be cheaper and less maintenance woes overall.

Best of luck with whatever you choose.

Registered
2012 Cadillac CTS Coupe AWD 3.6L
I agree you don't exactly need AWD for where you are going to be and you could actually have a little fun with just a RWD. I have not drove a RWD cts but i know my AWD pulls so good when I get after it. Its like no other car I have had. And as I mentioned in my other reply it would depend on what options it has. If its a loaded car with that few miles its going to be very hard but not impossible to find a better deal.

Good luck

Registered
2009 SRX V6 RWD, 2011 CTS Premium Coupe
used car pricing is indeed through the roof as noted by Long...it was part of what got me thinking to buy something new...Carvana is paying wild prices for your used car and if they pay more they sell for even more than that...good luck in your search

Bill
Caravans gets away with what they charge because they deliver the car and people are lazy. I have never paid the asking price for a car. I wouldn't start now just because other people got sick, and that is exactly what's going on now.

Carvana. God, I despise predictive text more than I despise capitalism.

Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
Carvana. God, I despise predictive text more than I despise capitalism.
Despise Capitalism? You want no incentive/reward to do better?

Registered
2011 CTS Coupe FE3, 2003 Thunderbird, Gone 2013 ATS, 02 Deville
The AWD drive coupe has the lethargic 3.37 axle ratio.

Registered
2009 CTS 3.6L DI rebuilt to FE3 J55 G80 3.42:1

Consider carefully whether you'll actually need or use AWD. It's heavy, maintenance-intensive, and more rare.

Registered
**2014 CTS4 Sport Wagon-Luxury**
CTS4 has front and rear differentials and a transfer case...they need their fluids changed...

Bill

1 - 20 of 42 Posts