Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heard or seen anything from Bob lately? I was reading the Full Size Chevy forums today (after all, I drive a 1990 Silverado with a Cadillac body) when I came across this.
........ recently on the BITOG forum that was composed by a GM Engine design engineer (forum name Bobynsk*) that basically eluded to the fact that a huge amount of long term testing, teamwork and almost failproof software went into the design, development, testing and implementation........
. The discussion was on GM's oil life monitor. Is he still active around other GM related forums?

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
I'm sure he's still out there somewhere!

·
Banned
1,483 Posts
Oh...that makes sense I guess, but I mean, he IS a legend though, and it sounds like tons of people (besides the cadillac forums) on the internet know about that guy who is an engineer for GM;)

·
Registered
22,415 Posts
I make it down to lounge once in a while from the CTS Forum when those guys get boring. I think I remember Bob. Wasn't he a bit of a poetic fellow?
I like guys named Bob. Bobs are cool dudes. It would be a great loss to loose a Bob.

Bob

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Jesda said:
Sucked into the bermuda triangle.

The GM oil life monitor is the stupidest act of overengineering I've ever seen. Perhaps they should have spent more to prevent head gasket failures.
I agree

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
9 Replies
9 Participants
Lord Cadillac