Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2011 SRX4 3.0 4WD Luxury
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took today and friday of....gonna do ZERO... or perhaps minor honey do things, have to burn off vacation time before December I am at 37 days of vacation ( accumulated) and I accumulate 2,5 a month and can only keep 30 on the books by end of year

Gonna watch fire works and plant flags at grave stones down the street ( sadly made in china)

steve

Plant Window Building Blue Fixture

·
Super Moderator
2011 SRX4 3.0 4WD Luxury
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Happy Canada Day my friend....... I only live about 2 hours from BC, what do Canadians typically do on the special day? i know you have remembrance day on 11 November.....My wifes idea of a cabin is "Glamping" LOL

·
Registered
98 DeVille, 97 DeVille d'Elegance
8,072 Posts
Probably work on a pump basin project and maybe raise a storage shed up and try to move it.
Stay out of the heat if possible.

·
Super Moderator
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
16,487 Posts
Outer banks for the week

Shipped in artillery shells for the beach.
Nice choice.
The Outer Banks are super relaxing- one of my favorite vacation spots.

·
Registered
92 Fleetwood 2dr cpe - FWD, 96 Seville SLS, 02 Seville
1,257 Posts
Nice choice.
The Outer Banks are super relaxing- one of my favorite vacation spots.
We stumbled on it during the annual drives from Texas to Long Island in the 70-80s (7 people in a station wagon)

It's turned into an annual reunion since the late 80s. Bounced around a number of houses north of Duck. Have settled for the past decade on one near HT due to the empty beaches.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'21 XT5 Prem-Lux w/ Platinum
1,526 Posts
Happy Canada Day my friend....... I only live about 2 hours from BC, what do Canadians typically do on the special day? i know you have remembrance day on 11 November.....My wifes idea of a cabin is "Glamping" LOL
It's a national statutory holiday. Most just relax, activities occur most cities - gatherings, shows, music, fireworks, that kind of thing.

And Happy July 4th to all Americans on the forum!

Max

·
Super Moderator
2011 SRX4 3.0 4WD Luxury
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Happy 12th anniversary of my German wife becoming a citizen on the 4th :) we have been married 31 years - first wife - no starter wives

·
Administrator
2002 F55 STS, 2014 Explorer XLT, F-150s
77,675 Posts
JUST hobbled back in after mowing the 3/4 acre "yard". 42" tractor/deck. Drowning in a decent rum & Coke highball.

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
7,242 Posts
Just pulled the meat off the smoker. Baby back & country style ribs and a couple of fatties. Corn on the cob and a fresh, tasty melon. There may be some EW in my near future.

·
Administrator
2002 F55 STS, 2014 Explorer XLT, F-150s
77,675 Posts
Hah! We'll be munching on a local hybrid bi-color corn descended from the old Silver Queen hybrid. Plump and sugary. Boil 5 - 6 minutes, no more.

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
7,242 Posts
Hah! We'll be munching on a local hybrid bi-color corn descended from the old Silver Queen hybrid. Plump and sugary. Boil 5 - 6 minutes, no more.
that corn sounds yummy. If you were down here near the lower east Tex swamps that corn would be good with about 5 pounds of crawfish, aka mudbugs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts