Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got an 03 EXT and wanting to buy some 24's for it. I'm just curious as to what guys think of chics with an escalade on 24's.

·
Registered
2002 Escalade, 2004 Cts-V, 2006 Hummer H3
635 Posts
A girl pushin' an ext sittin on 24's... F*&% Ya thats hot... I have yet to see a girl rollin a lade with 24's...

·
Registered
5 Posts
This is my hubby's screen name, but we had a 05 ESV with 24's. I was the primary driver and I know that I got a lot of looks while driving. Sadly....my baby was stolen from the driveway about a month ago and just found completely stripped! UGG....apparently an inside job as well...someone had a key made for it according to the police. Wish they would catch these F*#@ing people! Any good ideas on how to safeguard my next one??

·
Registered
2003 DENALI bagged on 26's.. 2008 GS350 murdered
190 Posts
Just like the big misconception of all of us rollin big trucks on big rims = drug dealer.
On that same token Chick pushing lac on 24's = stripper!!!

So where do you dance?

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
I have two women customers with 24's on their Escalade's, they keep telling me how poor thier trucks are in the snow with 24's and highway tread. :(

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ILLNALI said:
Just like the big misconception of all of us rollin big trucks on big rims = drug dealer.
On that same token Chick pushing lac on 24's = stripper!!!

So where do you dance?

I dont

·
Registered
99 Escalade | 05 STS
160 Posts
I think it would be very hot!

Houston '99 on knobbys... just spent a weekend on the coast shin deep in sand and neck deep in the marsh.

Good fun.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts