Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife just got her self a 2003 Audi TT convertible and i have my 07 CTS. So now every time we have to go out we fight over who's car were taking:want:. Its clearly to see that we should take the CTS :rolleyes: She wants to take hers so we can drive with the top down. I want to take mine because i want to drive in style. I tell ya she just dont understand when it comes our cars right guys:highfive: Its nice to drive the Audi on sunny days but its just as nice to have the windows down and the roof open. Whats a man to do:confused: i guess we just have to take turns driving on the weekends.:xo:

·
Registered
Check out my CTS here: http://www.fquick.com/FL01SS
1,651 Posts
Take hers whenever your going somewhere where there's a chance you might get a door ding!:bigroll:

·
Registered
Cadillac
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have to say driving the CTS with the Theme song of the Sopranos cranking looks a lot better then doing it in an Audi! :rockon:

·
Registered
Cadillac
55 Posts
Just encourage her to do her hair up a lot more. Take her to get that 'special' cut she's been thinking about. She might not put 2 and 2 together and figure out she won't be able to drive with the top down as much. :)

·
Registered
03, 3.2L CTS-SC
577 Posts
Just encourage her to do her hair up a lot more. Take her to get that 'special' cut she's been thinking about. She might not put 2 and 2 together and figure out she won't be able to drive with the top down as much. :)
AAHAHAHAHAHA the power of the mind

·
Registered
Cadillac
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I really tride my best for her to get her self a CTS also but she wouldnt go for it. But she does love driving it when she needs to.

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6L, 2006 350Z, Ducati 996s
2,449 Posts
Why have the same cars? Be glad you have the CTS and she has a car that suits her. Be glad she's actually somewhat into cars. Be glad she didn't buy a Beetle.

·
Registered
Cadillac
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well i wanted her to get a left over CTS-V thats y. so i can play with it! but i love her car its fun to drive.

·
Registered
Cadillac
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well she does but sometimes she lets me drive it!! i have to say u do get a lot of looks in it.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS - white diamond on 22" tis 07's
821 Posts
Take hers whenever your going somewhere where there's a chance you might get a door ding!:bigroll:
yeah, i like takin' the wifeys because of that to...

·
Registered
Cadillac
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If i wasnt married i would pick up 18 year old hotties in the Audi and the 30+ year old hottis in the CTS:highfive:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts