Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Do we need to have breakage? Will it take a TSB out for it? I have a horrible clunk/whine and would hope that would be enough.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Verbs,

Didn't you just get your car???? They ordered mine today for my V. Hope you have a good service department.

Shane

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Florian,

My car has documented noise since I bought it. The service manager and I figured they would eventually have something "better" to replace it. It also doesn't hurt that my wife is director of operations at the dealership.:hide:

Shane

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
12,266 Posts
well, I guess I need to do some hole shots in front of the dealership until it grenades.

F

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Rev to 5K, sidestep the clutch...repeat. Probably won't take more than a dozen or so times before something says "fix me".

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ssmith100 said:
Verbs,

Didn't you just get your car???? They ordered mine today for my V. Hope you have a good service department.

Shane
Yeah I did, and it already clunks with a light whine. Lovely. :banghead:

·
Registered
746 Posts
Well from what i have seen, is that you will still get the 04-05 rear untill they are out of stock. the 06 rear is been used on the assy. line and i dont see them pulling one off the line for your car. a "inside" person told me we should see them out around Dec/Jan. If anyone at a dealer check there stock at the dist. center they will see how many 100s they have left. So just hold out as long as you can.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
From what I was told yesterday by my service manager I would be getting the new one (Part Number 15793756)If for some reason they cannot get it I will keep everyone posted. I should know something hopefully by today.

Shane

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ssmith100 said:
From what I was told yesterday by my service manager I would be getting the new one (Part Number 15793756)If for some reason they cannot get it I will keep everyone posted. I should know something hopefully by today.

Shane
Thanks for the info; I'll check with my dealer as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts