Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What changes were made from 2009 to 2010 in the Escalade? Does the 2010 have rainsense wipers?

·
Registered
2010 Escalade EXT
180 Posts
Nope, no rainsense. It does have active fuel management. USB port in center console (iPod support). I thought magnetic ride was new but that may have been included in 2009. No backup warning lights.

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Wagon Black Diamond Tri-Coat
354 Posts
What changes were made from 2009 to 2010 in the Escalade? Does the 2010 have rainsense wipers?
Magnetic Ride was an option in 2009. I think it was included in the "V8 Luxury Package". Some have it, some don't. It became standard equipment in 2010.

Having just been a "shopper" and bought a 2010 White Diamond Luxury EXT yesterday, my strong suggestion is that if you're looking at a 2009, don't buy it if if does not have Magnetic Ride.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Magnetic Ride was an option in 2009. I think it was included in the "V8 Luxury Package". Some have it, some don't. It became standard equipment in 2010.

Having just been a "shopper" and bought a 2010 White Diamond Luxury EXT yesterday, my strong suggestion is that if you're looking at a 2009, don't buy it if if does not have Magnetic Ride.
I am looking at a new 2010 ESV. Currently driving a 2008 ESV

·
Registered
‘21 Escalade PL Platinum
965 Posts
I'm repeating this again in the hopes that someone from GM/Cadillac is listening. I've sent several e-mails, but something like this bears repeating!

My '96,'98,'00,'03,'05,'06,'08 all had rainsense wipers, but Cadillac's most expensive vehicle doesn't include this feature, SHAMEFUL.

What makes the situation even worse is that I had a little Mazda 3 rental (not by choice) last month and I was surprised to discover it had rainsense. Its truly a sad day when a cheap little economy car includes features a Cadillac doesn't.

·
Registered
Porsche Cayenne Diesel, Porsche 997 Carrera S, VW Passat SE
595 Posts
I rented a Chevy Equinox in Atlanta a month or so ago. I was blown away that it had a bunch of features that the Escalade does not.
Shameful indeed. The Escalade should have it all in my opinion.

For the record...I really liked the Equinox. My favorite rental car ever.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts