Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all just like the title indicates I need to know what type of brake system I have in my 93 deville. My vaccum booster has died and Im looking around to find the right one. All help is appreciated thanks.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All the places I've called have 3-4 different kinds and all are special order. Mine appears to be the same as yours except yours looks to be a bit cleaner :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont need the whole system it is just the booster that is shot. I had a little leak and started prodding around down there and ruined a gasket that is right where the metal meets the plastic where the rod extends. :crybaby:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've gotten prices from napa, autozone, advance, and Pep Boys in the range of 56 up to 140 (the 140 includes a master cylinder), I've been asked if it has the heavy duty and/or an adjustable suspension system. I'm clueless as to which system I have but the one in your pic USMC is identical.

·
Registered
99 Seville STS, 08 STS4 N* 1SG F55
3,516 Posts
You should be able to figure out the brake system from the RPO codes. Heavy duty brakes are usually on the livery series = limos, so probably not for you. Not sure about adjusable suspension on a 93 but would suspect you don't have it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts