Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Escalade
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know what KBB and the others say.. but there is no way to factor in the remaining 60K and 2 year bumper to bumper warranty..

It is an 07 radient bronze and has everything that I know of except power running boards and rear DVD.. clean never been hit just under 40K miles.. has aftermarket zinik 22s with really good tires.. lux certified so like i said earlier bumper to bumper 100k or the end of 2012.
here is what i put in
magnaflow SS cat back
painted GM spash guards
ultra lux loyd mats (400 bux)

I was thinking about 35K was where I would sell..
let me know what you guys think! thanks

·
Registered
none
234 Posts
I payed 33 for my 07 ext with 41k miles and every option other then power boards and 22s warrenty till december 2011

From a dealer

·
Premium Member
2019 RAM Rebel & 1995 Jeep Wrangler (fully built)
12,114 Posts
In my opinion www.Edmunds.com gives you a good estimation of vehicle value. They offer an educated opinion with a regional adjustment, and adjustment for mileage. It will also give you retail, person-to-person, and trade values.

Best of luck.

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
I was driving by a dealership in NY and stopped because they had a 2011 platinum, I was in my 2010 with 3k miles on it, salesman came out we talked and he made me an offer on a trade for the 2011, they offered me 43k for my 2010, which was way less than I got a few months earlier on my 2008 trade, they claim there are a ton of used Escalade's on the market right now and that has depressed the price by 5k, not really buying that story.

·
Registered
Escalade EXT
3 Posts
Just picked up my 07 EXT with 72k for $29800. It has every option except rear DVD and power boards. Your truck sounds cleaner/nicer than mine but I'm not sure it would be $5k nicer. Really depends on whether you can find that buyer who's just gotta have you truck. Good luck.

Ron

·
Registered
2007 Escalade ESV
36 Posts
I just paid $34k for my 07 ESV w/67,000 miles, certified warranty and almost 2 years of pt warranty left. Every option except power running boards. The thing looks like it is brand new! I have been looking for over a year and have never seen one this clean. The seats show little wear, carpet like new, the rear seats look like they have never been sat in, not a scratch or ding. It's black/black and in Michigan if that helps. KBB said $41k dealer retail in this area. Rob

·
Registered
Escalade ESV, Range Rover Overfinch 480S, E500 4Matic
47 Posts
My neighbor just picked up an 07 ESV black on black with EVERY option (22's, DVD and boards) with 34K on it for $29,7K from the dealer. It is flawless.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts