Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Escalade
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got the 22" rims on my car, and i know the recommended PSI is 35. But the ride feels rough, was wondering if you guys tend to go higher or lower

On my Jag, someone recommended increasing from the recommended 32 to 35...and it made a great difference

·
Registered
'18 Escalade ESV Platinum
241 Posts
I went lower on my bridgestone bricks and it helped a little, but when I switched to Micheline Premier's, I stay at 38 and the ride is phenomenal -- so much smoother on the 22s!

·
Registered
2015 Escalade
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
interesting, good to know. I forgot what I currently have on my car now, I will play around with the pressure to find a sweet spot.

one thing i noticed is that the digital onboard pressure reader is like 2-3 PSI higher than what my digital handheld will report

·
Registered
2008 Escalade ESV 2WD 6.2
245 Posts
I've got the 22" rims on my car, and i know the recommended PSI is 35. But the ride feels rough, was wondering if you guys tend to go higher or lower

On my Jag, someone recommended increasing from the recommended 32 to 35...and it made a great difference
I have 22's and Toyo Proxes and run 35 to 38 in them. I may be changing tires soon. Not sure whst I will go with next but I generally avoid Firestone/Bridgestones.

·
Registered
2015i Escalade ESV Premium
222 Posts
I have 22's and Toyo Proxes and run 35 to 38 in them. I may be changing tires soon. Not sure whst I will go with next but I generally avoid Firestone/Bridgestones.
I had the stock Bridgestones like everybody but changed over to the Michelin Premier LTXs last year. After 30K miles- love them! Much better in every way. Ride quality immediately improved and has remained that way since you'd expect a new tire to perform better than a worn out one. I expect

·
Registered
2015 Cadillac Escalade Luxury
35 Posts
I run 35 psi in my NITTO’s. I recently had the tires rotated and balanced because I felt a slight vibration. No more issue and ride is great.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts