Cadillac Owners Forum banner

what should be the AMPG on a 95 deville ?

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  hogstamogsta 
#1 ·
you know for some reason my car is at 11.0 right now (i have a 4.9), i mean i just bought the thing and i bought all the tune up parts but havent put them on yet, and i had a leak in the manifold and exhaust and i fixed them too, but what i heard was that the AMPG is usually around 15.0 is this true ? and when i do do whole new tune up if it does change around how much should it get to then , i mean should i see a big change, and i was also thinking of taking out the injectors and cleaning them with a friend of mine, oh and last but not least i know "lucas" really works and i wanted to use those "fuel engine cleaners", so ive been usen there big bottle, any suggestions or comments on that ?

oh also last but not least any comments on the "tornado" i mean does that thing really work and if it does will it work on the caddy ?

Discussion starter · #4 ·
noooo wayyy lol... are you serious, i couldve sworn that dam thing would actually work, i mean the piece of shyt actually cost about $75 and i was actually thinking of getting one, because since i noticed it was so much i figured it should actually work!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.