Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac DeVille 1995
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking online for rims for my 1995 Cadillac and found a couple that caught my eye. I was wondering if you fellas could help me find some rims for my ride. My budget is around $1000 without the tires.

Attachments

·
Registered
1988 SDV; 1997 SDV D'Elegance
1,401 Posts
Those are OK, but why not stick with Cadillac for your rims? They've made some really good lookers over the years. Your '95 has the 15", right? You should be allright to go up to 18" rims size without rubbing or modding issues. Check out some of the rims that Caddy made for the 2002-05 Devilles.

Attached are a set of 2002 Deville rims on my own '97 Deville - these are 16", but I thingk they also came in 17" sizes. go to Cadio doc's page on Ebay for a good sampling of all the rims (and the different sizes they came in) Cadillac has made over the years

·
Registered
Cadillac DeVille 1995
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like your caddy. Looks nice with the vogue tires but I'm kinda looking for rims that go around 20"

·
Registered
02 Deville, 98 Deville D'Elegance
33 Posts
man $1000 for wheels and tires is hard to do for 20's. i buy my stuff at victoriatire.com they've always got some sales going on too and packages at around 1200 is the cheapest for nice 20's normally.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts