Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all. I just bought a 1988 Fleetwood Brougham d'elegance this week. It is a beautiful car, with the only rust on it in the rear bumper. I want to replace the bumper asap, but I am having difficulty trying to determine which bumpers from which years/models are correct for my car? I have found conflicting information on ones listed for sale, and I don't want to pay $500-$1000 to have one shipped to me, and then find it will not fit my car. If anyone has a chart or knows for sure which are the cars I should be searching for that have the right bumper, please let me know!

·
Super Moderator
2014 ELR
9,935 Posts
80-92 bolt on. RWD Cadillac full size. Fleetwood/Deville/Brougham. There are slight differences under the tail light bezels for the 90-92 compared to yours (the 80-89 style), but you can still use them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
80-92 bolt on. RWD Cadillac full size. Fleetwood/Deville/Brougham. There are slight differences under the tail light bezels for the 90-92 compared to yours (the 80-89 style), but you can still use them.
Awesome, Thank you! Exceptionally helpful! This will help me greatly in the pr0cess of buying a clean one

1 - 3 of 3 Posts