Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2008 escalade ext
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be selling my stock 22's, im just not sure what to ask for them. They have been on my truck for at most 3000 miles. They have no curb rash or dents or anything like that. I was leaning towards $2000, does that seam fair?

·
Registered
2008 Escalade AWD
32 Posts
There are always a bunch of sets for sale on eBay and the price varies depending on the style, condition, area and time of year. The price will also vary depending on where you list them, where you live, if you offer local pickup only or put them up for bid on eBay with shipping. Your best bet would be to research eBay to see the bid and asking price for comparable sets. You can also search the completed listings to see the actual price and shipping costs paid by other buyers. This information will also help you in negotiations with potential buyers.

·
Registered
2008 Cadillac Escalade
253 Posts
I am going to be selling my stock 22's, im just not sure what to ask for them. They have been on my truck for at most 3000 miles. They have no curb rash or dents or anything like that. I was leaning towards $2000, does that seam fair?

I am looking for a set. Where are you located?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.