Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post em!. I have a 95 Z28 vert and an 01 Trooper. The Caddy is used to save the other two from having too many miles as I drive a lot. Funny thing is I really took a liking to the big Fleetwood and plan on keeping it but installing a livelier powerplant. :cool:
 

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
Joined
·
5,929 Posts
2003 Lincoln Town Car Cartier Limited Spring Special Edition - Platinum-Jade = http://members.tccoa.com/johnaec/Sandy/greenKIN.jpg
2001 Jeep Cherokee Limited Series ~ Final Edition 4X4 - Pewter Silver - http://members.tccoa.com/johnaec/Sandy/jeep.jpg
1993 Cadillac Sixty-Special - Deep Plum Purple - http://www.cadillacforums.com/photopost/data/503/26sandy2-med.jpg
1990 ascMcLaren Mustang 2-Seat Roadster - AzurA Blue = http://images2.fotki.com/v11/photos/4/43979/169652/1988blue-vi.jpg
1990 ascMcLaren Mustang 2-Seat Roadster - Sterling Silver - http://images2.fotki.com/v14/photos/4/43979/178315/SandySilver-vi.jpg
1986 ascMcLaren Mercury Capri Hatchback - Charcoal Grey = http://images2.fotki.com/v14/photos/4/43979/178315/51c77d40-vi.jpg
2000 Isuzu VehiCross 4X4 - HOT Yellow - http://users.erols.com/ghnorth/vehicross.jpg
 

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
Joined
·
7,971 Posts
My mom has a 78 Volvo 245dl wagon, my dad has a 81 corrola wagon. My car is about 10 times better than either of theirs..
 

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
Joined
·
7,658 Posts
I have a 94 Q45, my dad has a 03 suburban Z71 with the offroad package, and my mom has a 02 GTP.....
 

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
Joined
·
1,576 Posts
I got a 1994 F-150 Flareside Reg Cab 5.0 V8 and after driving my dad's Durango I went out and bought one of my own too a 1999 Durango 4X4 V8
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sandy said:
2003 Lincoln Town Car Cartier Limited Spring Special Edition - Platinum-Jade = http://members.tccoa.com/johnaec/Sandy/greenKIN.jpg
2001 Jeep Cherokee Limited Series ~ Final Edition 4X4 - Pewter Silver - http://members.tccoa.com/johnaec/Sandy/jeep.jpg
1993 Cadillac Sixty-Special - Deep Plum Purple - http://www.cadillacforums.com/photopost/data/503/26sandy2-med.jpg
1990 ascMcLaren Mustang 2-Seat Roadster - AzurA Blue = http://images2.fotki.com/v11/photos/4/43979/169652/1988blue-vi.jpg
1990 ascMcLaren Mustang 2-Seat Roadster - Sterling Silver - http://images2.fotki.com/v14/photos/4/43979/178315/SandySilver-vi.jpg
1986 ascMcLaren Mercury Capri Hatchback - Charcoal Grey = http://images2.fotki.com/v14/photos/4/43979/178315/51c77d40-vi.jpg
2000 Isuzu VehiCross 4X4 - HOT Yellow - http://users.erols.com/ghnorth/vehicross.jpg
Nice rides Sandy. I see you have a thing for McLaren's. Almost bought a yellow 88 McLaren Stang about a year ago but it needed to much work for the $9k asking price. I did buy an 82 Capri RS with a built 306, t5 and 3.55's. Sweet car but the previous owner removed all the A/C components and I didnt feel like replacing it all so I just sold it. Here's a pic of that Capri:
 

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
Joined
·
1,576 Posts
Sandy said:
2003 Lincoln Town Car Cartier Limited Spring Special Edition - Platinum-Jade = http://members.tccoa.com/johnaec/Sandy/greenKIN.jpg
2001 Jeep Cherokee Limited Series ~ Final Edition 4X4 - Pewter Silver - http://members.tccoa.com/johnaec/Sandy/jeep.jpg
1993 Cadillac Sixty-Special - Deep Plum Purple - http://www.cadillacforums.com/photopost/data/503/26sandy2-med.jpg
1990 ascMcLaren Mustang 2-Seat Roadster - AzurA Blue = http://images2.fotki.com/v11/photos/4/43979/169652/1988blue-vi.jpg
1990 ascMcLaren Mustang 2-Seat Roadster - Sterling Silver - http://images2.fotki.com/v14/photos/4/43979/178315/SandySilver-vi.jpg
1986 ascMcLaren Mercury Capri Hatchback - Charcoal Grey = http://images2.fotki.com/v14/photos/4/43979/178315/51c77d40-vi.jpg
2000 Isuzu VehiCross 4X4 - HOT Yellow - http://users.erols.com/ghnorth/vehicross.jpg
Damn Sandy.....I think I hate you :p
 

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
Joined
·
5,929 Posts
Destroyer said:
Nice rides Sandy. I see you have a thing for McLaren's. Almost bought a yellow 88 McLaren Stang about a year ago but it needed to much work for the $9k asking price. I did buy an 82 Capri RS with a built 306, t5 and 3.55's. Sweet car but the previous owner removed all the A/C components and I didnt feel like replacing it all so I just sold it. Here's a pic of that Capri:
Shame they removed the A/C !!
I am the founder of the ascMcLaren International Registry, have the ascMcLaren yahoo message board, maintain the ascMcLaren Registry, organized the one & only ascMcLaren meet and have like 4 websites devoted to them, one of which contains 1,000 photos, magazine articles, facts, figures, production records and more. My Azura Blue is the final unit made, on the last day. Mileage on it it 2,033. The Silver car is fresh out of a museum in New Hampshire and has 7,372 miles on it. Both are 1990s the final year. The silver car is 8th from the last (my blue one). The Capri McLaren coupe is a 1986, final year the 4th from the last, one of only 9 automatics ever made on Spec. Req. only. Mileage is 655. Six hundred & fifty five. The Cadilac has 9,600 miles or 960 a year. The Jeep & the Town Car are the daily drivers. The VehiCross I don't own yet, but am paper thin away from buying, just have to work out transportation details.
It's too bad you didn't get the HOT Yellow '88. They only made 21 in that color!
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sandy said:
Shame they removed the A/C !!
I am the founder of the ascMcLaren International Registry, have the ascMcLaren yahoo message board, maintain the ascMcLaren Registry, organized the one & only ascMcLaren meet and have like 4 websites devoted to them, one of which contains 1,000 photos, magazine articles, facts, figures, production records and more. My Azura Blue is the final unit made, on the last day. Mileage on it it 2,033. The Silver car is fresh out of a museum in New Hampshire and has 7,372 miles on it. Both are 1990s the final year. The silver car is 8th from the last (my blue one). The Capri McLaren coupe is a 1986, final year the 4th from the last, one of only 9 automatics ever made on Spec. Req. only. Mileage is 655. Six hundred & fifty five. The Cadilac has 9,600 miles or 960 a year. The Jeep & the Town Car are the daily drivers. The VehiCross I don't own yet, but am paper thin away from buying, just have to work out transportation details.
It's too bad you didn't get the HOT Yellow '88. They only made 21 in that color!
I didn't realize there were only 21 yellow McLarens made. That really is a rare car. The one I saw had 88k miles but needed paint/tires/top. Interior needed carpet/door panels/center console. Looked good from a distance but really needed some work. I guess it may have been worth the $9k in light of its rarity but I try to find nice clean cars when looking at cars instead of restoration projects. I bought many used cars needing work only to find that I would have been much better off getting one a little more expesive that needed no work. Your McLarens are beautiful and it sounds like they are in the right hands. Good luck on the Vehicross, kinda goofy looking but cool nonetheless, gonna be real rare real soon.
 

·
Registered
1995 Fleetwood Brougham
Joined
·
709 Posts
Sandy said:
2003 Lincoln Town Car Cartier Limited Spring Special Edition - Platinum-Jade = http://members.tccoa.com/johnaec/Sandy/greenKIN.jpg
2001 Jeep Cherokee Limited Series ~ Final Edition 4X4 - Pewter Silver - http://members.tccoa.com/johnaec/Sandy/jeep.jpg
1993 Cadillac Sixty-Special - Deep Plum Purple - http://www.cadillacforums.com/photopost/data/503/26sandy2-med.jpg
1990 ascMcLaren Mustang 2-Seat Roadster - AzurA Blue = http://images2.fotki.com/v11/photos/4/43979/169652/1988blue-vi.jpg
1990 ascMcLaren Mustang 2-Seat Roadster - Sterling Silver - http://images2.fotki.com/v14/photos/4/43979/178315/SandySilver-vi.jpg
1986 ascMcLaren Mercury Capri Hatchback - Charcoal Grey = http://images2.fotki.com/v14/photos/4/43979/178315/51c77d40-vi.jpg
2000 Isuzu VehiCross 4X4 - HOT Yellow - http://users.erols.com/ghnorth/vehicross.jpg

Sandy, I think your gonna have to join FA (forums anonymus).
 

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
Joined
·
5,929 Posts
What is that??
My McLarens only see road duty for purposes of servicing once a year and one particular car show I go to annually, which is 17 miles round trip. The Caddy sees an occassional ride on a nice Sunday, May to September. The Town Car & Cherokee go out almost every day, but are well cared for. I do my own cleaning, detailing, waxing, and have a "special" dealer for each car. New Jersey is too overconjested with traffic and tens of thousands of accidents years to risk these cars.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
Damn boys, he didn't ask about you parents cars. He ask what you have.
 

·
Registered
'93 Sixty Special
Joined
·
303 Posts
Hey jmblimo
do you have and pics of the Talismans, specifically the interior?
Nothing beats a huge boat that seats 4 or an interior option that cost as much as a Pinto!
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ssstealth said:
I got this one...anyone remember these?
Sweet Monza. The graphics are a little too over the top for my taste but I would love to do up one of those. :)
 

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
Joined
·
5,929 Posts
Andrew60SP said:
Hey jmblimo
do you have and pics of the Talismans, specifically the interior?
Nothing beats a huge boat that seats 4 or an interior option that cost as much as a Pinto!
The 1974 4-Passenger Talisman **WAS** T*H*E ultimate in oppulance, USA Style! I could not afford a new one then, and I sure wish I could have, and I'd woulda put it away! One of my Top 20 all time fav cars, & probably in the Top 10 !! Velvet & Velour living room sofa on wheels! Enough to make a BMW/M-B/Saab driver vomit, and T*H*A*T is EXACLY the beauty of it!!!! :D
 

·
Registered
1993 Sixty Special, 1991 Allante
Joined
·
138 Posts
1932 Ford (Steel) Street Rod-Corvette Yellow with purple flames-350 Chevrolet engine, 350 Turbo trans, Vintage Air/Heat, polished Torq-Thrust I's, 8" Ford rear, Mustang power-lumbar seats, tilt wheel, full history documentation since new-original price $550!

1965 Mustang coupe-Rangoon Red with red interior, original 289 CI V8 and C4 trans, totally restored, engine fully rebuilt 4000 miles ago, 15" Astro Supreme mags, 8" Ford rear. This car was formerly owned by Ned Jarrett. We had Ned autograph this car and shot many photos with him at that time. Original price $2918!

1992 Chevrolet Lumina-Low mileage daily driver in my favorite colors-White with Red interior.

2004 Corvette convertible-Arctic White with Torch Red leather interior, black convertible top-LS1 350 engine with 6-speed manual trans, Polished 17" and 18" wheels, 12-disc changer, Head-up display, Memory package, power everything. Ordered by me in July 2003, received Nov. 14, 2003. 400 miles on the odometer now. Original price? Things sure have changed since the Deuce and the Mustang were built! :tongue2:
 
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Top