Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm on I-80 E near State College, PA. I hit a one lane construction zone and am right behind a red V with CT plates. His exhaust is stock and his DRLs are a-blazin' so he may not be forum savvy.

But no nod, wave, finger... Disappointing.

Also, saw another red V Westbound on I-70 near Washington, PA this morning around 10:30AM.

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
So you did or did not get the birdie?

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
There's an old Salesman's joke, and you can use any model you want (Most use either BMW or Corvette):

What's the difference between a Corvette and a Porcupine?

The Porcupine has a prick on the outside.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
haha lol

bigjim is a bit on the, oh how should I say this, sensitive side :)

·
Registered
Owned 3 V's, now driving a Wrangler and XT5
2,574 Posts
Wat you doing in our part of the states? Lost? Stop by for a beer.

·
Registered
2004 CTSV
1,133 Posts
Our state will get your ass next year - no more free I-80
Turnpike commission will take it over and charge for the privelege of driving over potholes.

What color was that V? nuff said.

·
Registered
05 Stealth Gray V
1,567 Posts
stealth gray owners are much more personable. We know that our cars are more rare. So when someone waves or gives us the "hey whats up" we are very polite. as for the other colors im not sure!

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wat you doing in our part of the states? Lost? Stop by for a beer.
Was with Feffman at Putnam Park yesterday. Was at the SHO National Convention in Kalamazoo the week before with a track day at Grattan on Wed. I could've run Grattan again on Saturday and Sunday for short money but felt I was too far from home with too few spare parts...

·
Registered
CTS-V
672 Posts
Jim:

It was all those damn bugs splattered on the front of your car (gotta love the Midwest in summer) . The other V driver was too embarassed to recognize you.

Jim, glad you joined us. Good to meet you and glad you made it home OK!

Feff

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jim:

It was all those damn bugs splattered on the front of your car (gotta love the Midwest in summer) . The other V driver was too embarassed to recognize you.

Jim, glad you joined us. Good to meet you and glad you made it home OK!

Feff
Thanks Feff! Hit a self serve car wash outside Indy and scrubbed those critters off.

If anybody has the opportunity to run with MVP, do it! 2 hours of time was almost too much. I think we had 5 cars on the last session on the track. Very efficient, very organized!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts