Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2012 cadillac cts coupe and a 2004 retro bird
533 Posts
Rat monster, it's not necessary to be a SMART A-- . If you would have looked , it was a very good article on types of tires to buy.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
68,403 Posts
It's not a "Member". It's the megacompany that owns the entire CF site. Newer members may not know that the original site developer sold it just over 3 years ago.

.......... and the Lounge is for non-vehicle-specific chitchat.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
68,403 Posts
Yup ............I see that reference now.

Decent article. Curiously, I run the Cooper CS4-V on the STS and they're truly impressive. This summer will be tire time, and the CS5-W Ultras will go on, so the test comparisons were of particular interest to me.

EDIT: If you're into a "Cadillac ride" stick with the softer Michelins or some other all-season tire - the Cooper CS-series is for handling, not floating.

·
Registered
1992 Fleetwood S&S Hearse, 1993 Buick Roadmaster
567 Posts
Rat monster, it's not necessary to be a SMART A-- . If you would have looked , it was a very good article on types of tires to buy.
Of course it's not necessary - that's what makes it fun!!!

P.s., I know a doctor who is very good at removing corn cobs from rectums. I'll give you his number if you'd like!

:):canttalk::bigroll::rant2::suspense::tisk::thumbsup::thepan::D:sneaky::histeric::poke::nyanya::kick::rockon:

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
4,789 Posts
I have Cooper CS3 Touring on the DeVille. They are way quieter and better handling than the Bridgestones that were on it. About time for tires on my other car, so I'll go for another set of Coopers.
Rat, the corn cob thing was funny, and yeah, it's fun to be a smartass once in a while.

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
4,789 Posts
(2) To have fun

Just enjoying life, man. Just enjoying life.
corn cob humor: where I was born in LA (Lower Alabama), my grandfather kept corn cobs instead of TP in the outhouse. If you know anything about corn cobs, some are white, some are a speckled red. So the sequence was--first use a red one, then use a white one to determine if you need to use another red one. :)

·
Registered
1980 Eldorado, 1974 Talisman, 2004 Volvo C70, 1975 Fleetwood 'd Elegance
7,958 Posts
LA....:histeric:

----------

I'm with ratmonster...I came to chew gum and be a smarta--, and we are both out of gum!

·
Super Moderator
2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6, 2016 Mustang GT Performance Pack, M6
6,631 Posts
P.s., I know a doctor who is very good at removing corn cobs from rectums. I'll give you his number if you'd like!
Okay, just why would anyone want a corn cob that had been in a rectum? I mean I don't even see much use for one that hadn't been.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts