Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all new to the forums. I am interested to see what kind of real world offers people are getting for 2007 Cts's. I would prefer the 3.6 but am curious how low dealers would go on a 2.8. I can use a gm supplier # and there is currently $3000 bonus cash. With the much hyped 08 about to fill the lots I wonder how aggressive dealers will get. Thanks in advance.

Jim

·
Registered
Cadillac
390 Posts
:welcome:
If your looking to buy not sure what you can get but im sure a good deal. I just leased mine in april and paying $375 month. I got the Lux/Pag with the 3.6L Sunroof, wood trim, 16in wheels power seats heated seats, all the trimmings. To me $375 is not bad. Was looking at other cars (BMW, BENZ, ect.) and they all wanted mid 400 to 500 month. So im happy with what i gotten. I love the car and most likely will just buy it out. :quagmire:

·
Registered
2006 silver smoke CTS
342 Posts
:welcome:
If your looking to buy not sure what you can get but im sure a good deal. I just leased mine in april and paying $375 month. I got the Lux/Pag with the 3.6L Sunroof, wood trim, 16in wheels power seats heated seats, all the trimmings. To me $375 is not bad. Was looking at other cars (BMW, BENZ, ect.) and they all wanted mid 400 to 500 month. So im happy with what i gotten. I love the car and most likely will just buy it out. :quagmire:
how much did you put down

1 - 4 of 4 Posts