Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it sounds crazy but i would like to buy one, does it even exist? i've seen few pics over internet but found no relevant info about.Can anybody please help ?

·
Registered
CTS 3.6L 5sp Auto Silver Smoke with Neutral Interior
998 Posts
I know it sounds crazy but i would like to buy one, does it even exist? i've seen few pics over internet but found no relevant info about.Can anybody please help ?

I don't know if this particular one exists.. I see it all over the net, yet its the same pic (no different poses, or even one with the door closed). I just assume its photoshopped.

However, there have been countless vans and old-school bus/cargo hauler's that have modified escalde fronts.

Its not something you can buy.. Think of it as someone bondo-ing escalde headlights and grills onto a totally unrelated vehicle.

The only kits are available for more recent tahoes and silverados.

·
Registered
Cadillac
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its not something you can buy.. Think of it as someone bondo-ing escalde headlights and grills onto a totally unrelated vehicle.

The only kits are available for more recent tahoes and silverados.
I think this would sell very good, just an opinion...kids would be crazy after a school like this, to bad they are not made or nobody thinks of this project serious

1 - 3 of 3 Posts