·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Nitro-Methane and burnt tires....

·
Registered
Fleetwood Brougham 1995
521 Posts
I love vanilla and any beachy smell. I always put this ocean water spray in my hair so I can smell it all day. When it gets cold (and when I'm lonely all winter) I simmer cloves and cinnamon sticks in a pan with water and it makes my apartment smells sooooo nice and warms me. I always forget to put more water in though and the pan burns.
On guys, I LOVE Drakkar Noir. Oh, and Jean Paul Gaultier. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM...what that smell does to me (or what it would make me do).

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Hmmmmmmm....... :lightbulb

·
Registered
109 Posts
The smell of alder smoke coming from my homemade smoker. It's that time of the year again when I make the entire neighborhood smell like alder smoked salmon. YUM!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Yeah, cool thread. Bonus points to Tree!

I for some reason or another have a very enhanced sense of smell, (which may sound like a great thing, but it's NOT a lot of the time...) so smells are something I really love and memorize.

here's what comes to mind:

• vanilla. mmm.
  • the smell just before it rains. it brings with it the feeling of the world being cleansed.
  • the scent of a woman. serious. I love it when I can be sitting in traffic and through the window comes this wonderful scent of anything a girl is wearing... some shampoos, makeups, perfume.. but the combination of all these things always has a particular scent that's nowhere else to be found, and there is even a very distinct difference in the hints and highlights of that smell, from girl to girl. I can sometimes catch when a friend is nearby just by the currents in the air. freaks 'em out, too. :D
  • the sea. nothing quite matches the smell of life the sea has.
  • marijuana. great scent (good stuff only! not schwag.), and another thing that reminds me of life itself... amongst other things.... :sneaky:
  • pipe tobacco. one of the best parts of smoking a tobacco pipe is the sweet smell of the smoke. nothing like it at all.
  • the mountain forests in the fall. the evergreen forests just exude a smell of solace... absolute peace.
  • tires. yeah.. weird one, but the smell of fresh rubber is invigorating.. I have a tendancy to walk down the tire aisle in Sam's whenever I'm there, just because.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
There's so many, you cant pick just one!!!

·
Registered
06 DTS Luxury II-?, 98 Eldorado-Crimson Pearl
512 Posts
my fav smells:
  • women
  • my car
  • gas(fuel, u sickko)
  • fresh cut grass
  • apple pie baking
  • vanilla air fresheners
  • fresh newspaper
  • candles
  • sticky green
  • and lost but not least fresh beer:drinker

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
My 2 favorite smells in the world are food and I don't like to consume either of them.

1. fresh ground coffee. I can stick my head in the bag all day.
2. stuffed peppers

·
Registered
None :(
2,703 Posts
(No favorites, all are equally good)

1. Diesel
2. Petrol
3. Women... yes
4. New Computer Hardware
5. Computer boxes
6. Orange scented sanitizers
7. New Car Smell
8. Leather (no pun)
9. Tyres

My all time favorite smell, is the sweet smell of Victory ;) :coolgleam

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
New list:

Nitrous oxide (not the automotive grade stuff, that has sulfur dioxide which ruins it) fresh out of a cracker
Some dank ass weed
Swisher Sweets
Worchestershire / bbq/ steak sauce

·
Registered
247 Posts
Oh man, Hollywood could go on for hours on this topic...

Hmm lets see...

The new car smell
Apple pie
Cookies
Pizza
This one is weird but the foamy stuff that you clean the tub with.
Anything that comes from Bath and Body Works
Hair spray
Chrome Cologne
Leather
New video game console smell
Vanilla
That carbon paper stuff
Latex

41 - 58 of 58 Posts