Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
smell(s)?? I know this sounds funny...but I seen this posted on a forum I check out & thought it would be interesting to see what you guys like. Can be anything...food..flowers..etc...
I love burning leaves in the Fall..the smell is soo awesome!! :D
I love the smell of lilacs and fresh brewed coffee..Tommy cologne. What do you like?? :)

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
Nothing like the smell of burnt rubber on a Friday Night at the "illegal" races.
Besides that I guess I like the smell of a puppy. I guess you could say they smell cute :)
And the smell of a woman fresh out of a shower. And I mean in a clean way too you bunch of pervs!!!

·
Registered
989 Posts
I love the smell of my car. Inside and out. The interior smells of older classics are sooooo nice. :) I also love the exhaust smell. No smog and running a little rich from age.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Top 5 (no specific order)
1. Brand new leather
2. Diesel exhaust
3. This-- when you go out to a golf course after it gets done raining.... it has to have rained for a while, and it has to be almost dark.....
4. Steaks on the grille
5. The smell of a lake at dawn with no one around......

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
I like the smell of hot cocoa - mmmmm hot cocoa -, the wackiest of tobaccy, and BBQ'ed meat. Mmmmm meat.

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
This is a great idea Tree. Tough, but cool.
1. My wife
2. My house at Christmas time
3. Fresh cut grass
4. My grandma's house
5. The ocean
I wish I could say that this is DEFINATELY my top 5 but I don't know. I just went with what popped into my head.

·
Registered
04 CTSV 500rwhp, 96 FTS-V T56 previously, 95 T56 Impala SS
433 Posts
Good thread... :D

Hmmm... There are so many smells I love... I love the way my wife smells, especially at night when she's ready for bed (not in that way). I love the smell of coconut, like suntan lotion. The smell of the baech. Freshly cut grass. Freshly brewed coffee, first thing in the morning. Burning rubber. Race fuel! And I, too, love the way that older cars smell, that musty, wonderful smell. :D

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MMmmmmmmmmmm, forgot about Turkey in the oven on Thanksgiving... ;) I love the smell of the ocean as well..it has been a very long time since I have smelled that! :( Too long! The smell of honeysuckles in the wind is AWESOME! I have 7 acres & in the Spring when the flowers all bloom, the honeysuckle smell is out of this world! ;)

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For those of you guys that have kids...a newborn baby smell is too cool! God I can go on forever! :D

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
The smell of a creek in the mountains running with melted snow

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
The new shoe smell.......

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
2-stroke exhaust in the morning, exhaust from a race car (nitro methane), the smell of an open field at night when riding through it with a motorcycle.
This could go on forever!
Oh, I forgot. The smell of fresh copies of school papers (mimiographs), and the first day of school (crayons, pencils, etc).

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
First day of school is a good one!!

2cycle exhaust is also on my top 10..... I dont know what it is about it......

1 - 20 of 58 Posts