Cadillac Owners Forum banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
Very nice!!! I will post some tomorrow. Still don't have the car yet. Working on logistics of getting it home from the dealership. Snow and cold in forecast for several more days. I believe they're going to trailer it for me. I'm going tomorrow to complete the deal though.

· Registered
2023 CT4V Blackwing 6MT Black Raven/Sky Cool Gray
54 Posts
Very nice!!! I will post some tomorrow. Still don't have the car yet. Working on logistics of getting it home from the dealership. Snow and cold in forecast for several more days. I believe they're going to trailer it for me. I'm going tomorrow to complete the deal though.
That must be killing you after waiting so long! Now it's there and you still can't have it!? Worth the wait my friend. I promise.

· Registered
44 Posts
That must be killing you after waiting so long! Now it's there and you still can't have it!? Worth the wait my friend. I promise.
Yeah this was one of the reasons I was so pissed that it just sat for four months when I could have been driving it. I'll feel better having it parked in my garage and hopefully in a couple of months I'll be tearing up the street! 😂

· Registered
2023 CT4V Blackwing 6MT Black Raven/Sky Cool Gray
54 Posts
Yeah this was one of the reasons I was so pissed that it just sat for four months when I could have been driving it. I'll feel better having it parked in my garage and hopefully in a couple of months I'll be tearing up the street! 😂
Don't wait! Get that 1500 mile break in out of the way. That way, when it warms up it's wide open. I've got the ability to shred, but 4k RPM and 80mph limits. It's maddening!!!!

· Registered
44 Posts
Don't wait! Get that 1500 mile break in out of the way. That way, when it warms up it's wide open. I've got the ability to shred, but 4k RPM and 80mph limits. It's maddening!!!!
That would be great but February is the coldest month here and won't likely make it above freezing. Not on these summer tires!!! I should be able to get it out in March on occasion I hope. I'm sure I'll feel the same way about the break in once I'm on the road 😂

41 - 60 of 60 Posts