Cadillac Owners Forum banner
21 - 40 of 60 Posts

· Registered
2022 CT5-V Rift Metallic
410 Posts
Are you kidding me lol. Man
ur right the placard cert is wrong lol. I just sent to dealer. man the shit don’t stop here on this car.
the vin and steering wheel and car tags are correct
ty sir
They can get it fixed. It's the first one I have seen that was like that. You have had a bit of a bumpy road. Hope it gets better.

· Registered
33 Posts
bumpy lol it’s been off a cliff. car still not fixed I don’t even know if they started to fix or can. salesman my fr asked me do I want out of the car. i don’t I just want it fixed. lets see I’m on a 8 day cruise I’ll explode when I’m back. all I got is twin turbo in hope. he also said I can get you a new placard I laughed said let’s first fix my car. the pic is red too mine is blue no idea how this works. Salesman never knew of certs being given out. again thanks all

· Registered
112 Posts
Absolutely stunning car. I wish I could find a dealer who would sell me one at MSRP even if I have to order it. An order may take a year in order to receive it. What a shame GM is not making more of these cars.
Dealers selling at MSRP do exist. I've got my order in with a dealer that commited to that in writing for me, here in northern Virginia. There's dealers on this forum that have commited to it. You may have to look out of your immediate area, but they are out there.

As to the timeline, well... I'm in this for the long haul. There's absolutely nothing else I'm interested in right now, so it takes as long as it takes.

· Registered
2017 ATS-V
562 Posts
Dealers selling at MSRP do exist. I've got my order in with a dealer that commited to that in writing for me, here in northern Virginia. There's dealers on this forum that have commited to it. You may have to look out of your immediate area, but they are out there.

As to the timeline, well... I'm in this for the long haul. There's absolutely nothing else I'm interested in right now, so it takes as long as it takes.
When did you place your order and when did you receive your car?

· Registered
112 Posts
When did you place your order and when did you receive your car?
End of last month, so obviously I have not taken delivery yet. I don't know how long they're going to keep orders open, so I'd be looking around if you're serious about ordering. Allegedly orders are going in right now with acceptance to start happeing at the end of the month.

· Registered
3 Posts
After reading all of this I'm still a little confused, I get the first part of the number my owners manual explains it and but the explanation they give doesnt match the last 3. my steering wheel says 41-683 and door sticker says built 4/22 so do i have #683 of ?

· Registered
2022 CT5-V Rift Metallic
410 Posts
After reading all of this I'm still a little confused, I get the first part of the number my owners manual explains it and but the explanation they give doesnt match the last 3. my steering wheel says 41-683 and door sticker says built 4/22 so do i have #683 of ?
You have the 683rd (last 3 digits of your VIN) auto trans (the 41 designation) car. The of # is not known, since they are still building them. Last figures I have seen says there have been at least 735 4BW autos built.

· Registered
none
355 Posts
41-619. A Mar 22, 22 build date car. And it came in with both CF packages so March must have been about the time those were released again. I had planned on ordering a 2023, but an area dealer actually ordered this car for stock and it was exactly as I would have specced it on my order.

21 - 40 of 60 Posts