Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
None
987 Posts
Eeek. 4 door convertibles have never been my thing.

When they make a CTC (Cts-Coupe) i'd love to see a vert variant. It will be my next car if they make it.

Love the sun

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
not my thing...

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
little on the ghetto fabulous side for me...
personally, i hate convertibles. i think they take the manhood out of muscle cars. fast cars should be hard top or T-top. i think convertibles are for females!

:thepan:
:hide:

·
Registered
1994 Fleetwood 60" Stretch; '07 Avalanche, '95 Nighthawk
3,963 Posts
I was going to say "drive it off the dealer's lot" but you already provided an answer.

That thing looks like a PT Cruiser now.

Jim

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
5,074 Posts
Ewwwwwwww...there is someone that lives near me that did that to thier blue CTS....it looks SO horrible, especially with the top up.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
SoCadillac said:
At first I thought I had stumbled upon the Monkee Mobile to be used for upcoming remake of the old TV series "The Monkees" and now that the cast has grown older they have moved up to a Cadillac from the original GTO:

http://www.creationent.com/past_events/tvland/DSC00442.jpg

Hey, hey, we're the Monkees.
I really liked the Monkees! Neat TV show. I think one of the Monkee members refused to ever perform with them again. Sorta like the Beach Boys..you can't get them back together again.

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
1,640 Posts
Trailer trash defined:

·
Cadillac Technician
none
11,051 Posts
I was going to say, whenver I sell a car and post pictures of it, I always like to use a trailer park as a background for the photos.
It really helps make the car look that much nicer!
LOL

Wow, that's ugly.
I think there are 2 more things that guy could do to make that car uglier, but I don't want to post them, it could get back to him and he might actually do it!
Now why would he want to sell a fine automobile like that anyway?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts