Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
ELR
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that Cadillac barely has updated CUE for the ELR I just want to make sure I'm running the latest version of it. Can anyone provide what the latest software version number is? Thanks

·
Registered
ELR
8 Posts
So I have version 23266025 and was told by the dealership just last month that this is the latest version of cue. But seems logical that the other version mentioned by the others in this post is a higher number so must be a newer version than mine, correct?

What should I do?

·
Registered
2014 ELR
71 Posts
Not sure what the difference is to be honest. I'm going in for my OnStar hardware update and I asked if there was a CUE update as well, she didnt seem to think so. I'd love to have the SMS feature added but I'm guessing yours doesnt have that either. Otherwise I dont expect a huge difference between versions.

·
Registered
2014 black/cashmere ELR
44 Posts
Not sure what the difference is to be honest. I'm going in for my OnStar hardware update and I asked if there was a CUE update as well, she didnt seem to think so. I'd love to have the SMS feature added but I'm guessing yours doesnt have that either. Otherwise I dont expect a huge difference between versions.
What is the OnStar hardware update, and is it for Canada only?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts