Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys Im not positive just yet but I have been thinkin of selling the ride...

actually I almost traded it for a 530 rwhp 98 vette this weekend but the guy didnt want to give me what I was asking for my car.(it was a screwy trade deal) Anyways what do you guys think is it worth????? I've seen them sell anywhere from 12k to 19k on ebay and but not sure what I sould ask for it.

anyways its got 91k and you all know the rest of the mods so what is it worth with everything?
and should I strip it all the way down when I sell it or sell it all together.

btw I will probebly sell the nitrous kit since im sure its not a selling point because it as all taboo and stuff :suspect:

p.s I am not for sure that im even going to sell it just yet btw

·
Registered
Check out my CTS here: http://www.fquick.com/FL01SS
1,651 Posts
Seriously though, I don't think you'd have a problem getting $17k for your ride, but the resale on our cars is probably going to start falling fast. So, if ya want out, the sooner the better! You shoud take off the nitrous FOR SURE!!! It will make some people pass since it can sometimes mean the car's been ragged.

·
Registered
04 CTS SPORT/LUX W/NAVI LIGHT PLATINUM ON BLACK- COOL MODS!
1,313 Posts
Thing that will defintley hurt your resale:

Car has 91k
Car is Tan
The 08's just came out

Given that,i think you can get about 15k for it? Is it certified??

·
Registered
CTS
1,756 Posts
Yeah, I agree - the giggle gas has gotta go... If you still have the stock shoes, think I'd go with them as well.

I think your average customer is more likely than not to prefer a car that's pretty much stock. Doubt that your mods will bring more cash.

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll give ya $500 CASH today!
sold haha

Seriously though, I don't think you'd have a problem getting $17k for your ride, but the resale on our cars is probably going to start falling fast. So, if ya want out, the sooner the better! You shoud take off the nitrous FOR SURE!!! It will make some people pass since it can sometimes mean the car's been ragged.
I know but I actually usually treat it like a princess

Thing that will defintley hurt your resale:

Car has 91k
Car is Tan
The 08's just came out

Given that,i think you can get about 15k for it? Is it certified??
all points that I have thought of

Yeah, I agree - the giggle gas has gotta go... If you still have the stock shoes, think I'd go with them as well.

I think your average customer is more likely than not to prefer a car that's pretty much stock. Doubt that your mods will bring more cash.
yeah that is probebly the route i will go

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS Luxury Sport
516 Posts
03 CTS w/ 91k miles and nitrous.......dangerous:tisk:

if you do sell it, remove the nitrous and never tell the new buyer you had nitrous on it, especially with that mileage. I like the v-conversion and 20's though.

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
03 CTS w/ 91k miles and nitrous.......dangerous:tisk:

if you do sell it, remove the nitrous and never tell the new buyer you had nitrous on it, especially with that mileage. I like the v-conversion and 20's though.
nah my engine runs like a top and its only a 50 shot that is tuned rich.....really shouldnt hurt it at all unless somthing freaky happens (soelonoid sticking open) and if so then it would fuk up any engine . and thanks :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts