Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fight Club isn't about fighting, actually.. I used the title because I think most people are pretty familiar with the main rules of "fight club". You don't talk about Fight Club. Period. What goes on in here, stays in here. Sort of like Vegas.. Okay? So can we at least get passed that part without any problems?

This section is going to be invite only. Uninvited people don't even see this forum in the listing. I decided to take it upon myself to take care of the initial invites. You're here because I trust you can keep quiet about this section. It going to be a place for you to safely discuss current events without having anyone jump down your throat. I think we can put together a group of mature people who don't feel the need to constantly be on the offensive.

I understand that this section may fail miserably. I'm not holding my breath. I'm not crossing my fingers. I'm trying it out. And if it works, great. If not, oh well. That being said, who do you think belongs in here? Who are you comfortable discussing current events with who hasn't already been invited? Below is a list of people who have the first access into this forum:

Katshot, Stoneage_Caddy, 93fleetwoodlowlow, Ralph, Airbalancer, Blackout, Sinister Angel, Illumina, D148L0, Kmhebert, Chevyorange, Brett, Sal Collaziano.

Let's use this area to discuss current events from now on, instead of fueling the fire in the other area...

Thank you...

·
Registered
'98 Buick Regal LS - '91 Caddy Seville - '87 Caddy Seville!
4,425 Posts
I feel special. Thanks for the invite Sal :thumbsup:

Rule number seven: if this is your first time at fight club, you have to fight :want:

So tell me folks, what current figure in the news would you like to fight?

I would like to fight Michael Jackson. He may look like a pansy, but something tells me that he is a dirty fighter and would be a challenge...

:D

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
Id like to fight ralph ...the survior gets his girls ......

acutally id like to fight dick cheney , 9 rounds ...i dont care how many times they have to resusitate him .....

If hes not around ill take on OJ Simpson ...kick his arse for killing the lovely nicole brown

If hes not around id like 15 rounds with scott peterson ....no holds barred cage match with my chainsaw

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Stoneage_Caddy said:
Id like to fight ralph ...the survior gets his girls ......

acutally id like to fight dick cheney , 9 rounds ...i dont care how many times they have to resusitate him .....

If hes not around ill take on OJ Simpson ...kick his arse for killing the lovely nicole brown

If hes not around id like 15 rounds with scott peterson ....no holds barred cage match with my chainsaw
Forgot Michael Jackson, but that wouldn't really be a "fight." :)

·
Registered
JimmyH
12,029 Posts
wow i feel important, thanks for including me Sal. Ralph lets rumble :want: just go practice falling down ill be there in a minute. hahahaha just kidding. i think we chosen are the only ones mature enough to carry on a conversation without it getting out of hand. i feel so important:D .

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
93fleetwoodlowlow said:
wow i feel important, thanks for including me Sal. Ralph lets rumble :want: just go practice falling down ill be there in a minute. hahahaha just kidding. i think we chosen are the only ones mature enough to carry on a conversation without it getting out of hand. i feel so important:D .
Just remember Ashley's too much of a flirt, she's high maintenance and when she starts to look at other guys, you'll be sorry! :sneaky: :p

·
Registered
JimmyH
12,029 Posts
actually it is spelled Ashleigh. of course pick on me in a weakened state :D . i cant help Ash loves makin the Fleetwood bounce, and not using the switches mwahahahahahaha, damn i wish:rolleyes: .

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
Ralph said:
I got a bone to pick with Adam! He stole Ashley from me!!! She said I "argue too much!" Can you believe that??!! :yup: :D
wait a tick ash got to talk to fleetlow but not me ?????

beatter she doesnt talk to a real gentleman .....shed never comeback to you two ..... :bighead:

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
From now on, let this be the area you talk about politics and current events. If this type of material is posted in the lounge or anywhere else on the forum, it is to be moved into the "current events" section, as usual. But, WE should start our own political discussions in here. For now, this is the new area to post these types of topics. So who's going to be first?

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Sinister Angel said:
unless discussion starts about a certain traitor...
If you are referring to me, I want you to realize something Jason. To make my points to HRS, I had to get a little detailed with the Bush issue and it's tricky for me to do that because I know that probably 90% of posters in the CI are Republicans. When he wanted to mock me it was VERY easy for HRS because when he posts ignorant Canada threads there are only, what, 2 Canucks in the CI, namely airbalancer and I. So it was easy to make his points and not offend anybody else, get it?

There are certain things I approve of Bush and certain things I may not. Same goes for our PM. Our PM is Liberal and in the west we hate him. HOWEVER, I would never vote for him but there are some good policies that they bring to the table and make law, so it works both ways. I'm pretty impartial to U.S. politics because I call things as I see them and reserve no favoritism. Also know, that we are taught U.S. politics and U.S. history since elementary school so we know about the U.S. and her business because it does directly affect us, positively or negatively. Flipside, I KNOW that YOU never took any Canadian history in school so I hope I made my point and you understand. :)

·
Registered
A boat
1,517 Posts
Ralph said:
If you are referring to me, I want you to realize something Jason. To make my points to HRS, I had to get a little detailed with the Bush issue and it's tricky for me to do that because I know that probably 90% of posters in the CI are Republicans. When he wanted to mock me it was VERY easy for HRS because when he posts ignorant Canada threads there are only, what, 2 Canucks in the CI, namely airbalancer and I. So it was easy to make his points and not offend anybody else, get it?

There are certain things I approve of Bush and certain things I may not. Same goes for our PM. Our PM is Liberal and in the west we hate him. HOWEVER, I would never vote for him but there are some good policies that they bring to the table and make law, so it works both ways. I'm pretty impartial to U.S. politics because I call things as I see them and reserve no favoritism. Also know, that we are taught U.S. politics and U.S. history since elementary school so we know about the U.S. and her business because it does directly affect us, positively or negatively. Flipside, I KNOW that YOU never took any Canadian history in school so I hope I made my point and you understand.
Er... wow. Wasn't talking about you actually. I was refering to Fonda.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts