0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys.what is the blackbook value of the 2005 cts-v in canadian dollars

·
Registered
157 Posts
25600 miles = $27100
38400 miles = $24127
These are Manheim auction prices for the week ended July 4 in US dollars. You are on your own for the conversion to cdn. :) Hope this helps
David

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,676 Posts
The values will be much lower in the US. You're going to have to go by local prices. You can probably get around $45k CAD at least.

On another note, would you please answer my emails about the B&B I gave you a deposit on?

·
Registered
01 deville
330 Posts
25600 miles = $27100
38400 miles = $24127
These are Manheim auction prices for the week ended July 4 in US dollars. You are on your own for the conversion to cdn. :) Hope this helps
David
you must have a dealers license to purchase at a dealer auction, and i dont see how that can help. I purchase cars at dealer auctions and prices really depend on how much someone wants the car. your best bet is kbb.com

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
you must have a dealers license to purchase at a dealer auction, and i dont see how that can help. I purchase cars at dealer auctions and prices really depend on how much someone wants the car. your best bet is kbb.com
It can be helpful. If he knows what the dealer is really going to pay for his car, he can figure out how much they're over-allowing and therefore determine how much they're holding on the new car.

That being said, you really need to know local prices. Black Book releases different editions based on Region (South East US, NE US, etc..) because values are driven by market demand and therefore different.

·
Registered
'09 V BR 4dr 6spd,'05 C6R 1400+HP, '05 V BEST EVA!!
2,660 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts