Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2005 CTS-V
8,363 Posts
It must have a salvage title because the insurance company refused to salvage it with that paint job.

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
14,075 Posts
So much for stealth. :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
'05 CTS-V
8,361 Posts
I could do without the green flames and the fender vents, but other than that I think the paint job is pretty badass. Not something I would do to my own car, but it looks good.

I like the STS-V wheels, too. Stock-ish look, but the bigger rears fill out the wheel wells nicely.

·
Registered
Platinum 2005 Cadillac CTS-V
301 Posts
Definitely a one of a kind... (I hope.)

·
Registered
CTS-V SERIES
700 Posts
if it had the new Cadillac grill in the fender it'd cool alot better. It looks too much like the M3 fENDER VENT.... tHATS A phat car. You guys are getting too old =)

·
Registered
Nada
2,053 Posts
I remember someone mentioning they saw this vehicle on the road once. The way he described it, I was like "surely it can't be that bad." But it is.

·
Registered
05 Stealth Gray V
1,567 Posts
I happen to like it..............On fire! That is a shame. That must either be a joke or Tony with his photoshop.

·
Registered
177 Posts
The powder coated STS-V wheels look good. Do you have to run spacers for those?

·
Registered
Started with '04 BR V, moved on to '09 Slvr V, now '13 CRT coupe
1,957 Posts
Hey, ORD, how much you pay to post your sig? Because as much as you want to copyright that, I saw it first in a **gasp** Dodge ad...
Heh-heh, nah just a little font trickery and inside joke with someone. Yeah, that hybrid line has been around awhile, although I've been tempted to put a 'HYBRID' emblem on the back of the V just to confuse and confound some tree huggers.
So-o-o.... you're secretly salivating over the Dodge Hemi ads, huh BJ??

·
Registered
former 2005 CTS-V owner
404 Posts
Heh-heh, nah just a little font trickery and inside joke with someone. Yeah, that hybrid line has been around awhile, although I've been tempted to put a 'HYBRID' emblem on the back of the V just to confuse and confound some tree huggers.
So-o-o.... you're secretly salivating over the Dodge Hemi ads, huh BJ??
and get those sweet "i can ride in the carpool lane stickers" (x3) that we have here in Cali and put them on your hybrid V. Sweet!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts