Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
857 Posts
the Sandman said:
Have any of you guys ridden the Segway yet?? They're actually kinda fun. They just need to be a little faster...
NO!! I have not tried one...they look soooooooooo cool!!!!!!!!! ;)

·
Registered
586 Posts
banstyle said:
we don't need faster blimps! :rofl:
why not? i want faster everyhting... vacuums, water, ovens, micowaves, toasters, women, blimps, planes, trains, cars, bikes, women, service, DMV lines, women, internet, toll booth lanes, women, etc....

·
Registered
1995 FTS
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
banstyle said:
everything with wheels, that is. :p

Well why not have fast blimps? I mean we already have fast land yachts like Katshot's FTS now don't we? :D

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac DeVille
397 Posts
banstyle said:
everything with wheels, that is. :p

That god damn Sanyo blimp pisses me off the the jays games!! That blimp should be blown out of the sky

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
1,698 Posts
JerseyGirl said:
NO!! I have not tried one...they look soooooooooo cool!!!!!!!!! ;)
The guy I work with bought one to use in Key West - he has a small plane and flies there like every week or two to his condo (he has way too much money). Anyhow, the condo is about a mile from the airport so he keeps the Segway in the plane and uses it to get around the island.

It's very easy to control, just lean forward to go forward, the more you lean, the faster you go. Same for turns, just kinda lean - you learn very quickly. They are really pretty fun! You get 2 different "keys" with it, electronic thingies that turn it on and limit speed (one is like 8 mph the other like 12, I think). He's looking on the net for hacks to raise or remove the limit.

Funny thing is, they just outlawed Segways on Key West...anyone want to buy a cheap, slightly used Segway?? :histeric:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts