Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
LimaBean, I saw you posting in the Hummer Forum:tisk:

Headers, SC packages and tricked ECUs were mostly pipe dreams and never happened.

Limabean, you buying a Hummer too? I'm way ahead of you on mods already!!!:bouncy:

·
Registered
2004 Customized black on tan 3.6L CTS
5,147 Posts
Pipe dream my ass Bobby!! HEHEEHEHEEHEHE

The thing about the headers was that they were coming from australia. That in itself makes for a significant investment for something that might not even work. Since they are in Australia and made for a Holden Commodore we have no way of knowing if they will work unless we actually buy a set and have them sent here. Im not really in a position to spend like 700 bucks on something that might not work. On top of that, my communication with my contact over there kind of died out and I have not had the time or energy to get back on it right now. I have had a TON of shit going on lately.

Im hoping I can find a way to get us some headers in the next year. Next summer I should have a lot of money saved up and will feel more comfortable putting nitrous on my car. I want to have plenty of money saved in case something bad were to happen. I am hoping to have some sort of headers arrangement by then. Nitrous, headers, and a custom tune for it! DROOOL!! LOL!!!

·
Registered
The Mighty Kael, 2004 Black CTS, Every Option
2,432 Posts
the ecm is very hacked now with the release of hptuners. big3 posted a gain of 17hp and 18 torque to the wheels.

me and nick are both working on getting ome headers to the US shores.

till then I am having my exhaust manifolds ported and then heat coated and see what gains I get.

I have some ideas I was playing with for the interior. like covering large sections with a woodgrain or a tru carbon fiber.

·
Registered
2004 Customized black on tan 3.6L CTS
5,147 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger
28,969 Posts
Your signature reminds me of the guest on the TV show that announced that he had been a helicopter door gunner in Viet Nam. The show host said, "That's horrible. How could you shoot those women and kids?" He answered," It's easy, you just don't lead them quite so much."

·
Registered
4,422 Posts
My dad was in Nam....The first person he killed was a teenage girl......

She was running at him shooting, he hesitated when he saw it was a young girl....Bullets hit the dirt next to him......:brutal: and Im here today because of it....

Wars a nasty thing, but its either you, your friends, or the Enemy......Im always gunning for the enemy:thumbsup:

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS, Black Raven. Name: Car-los
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
What don't you like about the interior?
the door panel and dash crap:D

LimaBean, I saw you posting in the Hummer Forum:tisk:

Headers, SC packages and tricked ECUs were mostly pipe dreams and never happened.

Limabean, you buying a Hummer too? I'm way ahead of you on mods already!!!:bouncy:
You dirty bastard:D, i seen your thread trying to see who had the mosted "blinged" out h3:D. what are your plans for it, blacked out, chromed out, or stainless stealed out?:D

Evidence: http://www.hummerforums.com/m_68548/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm#68548

Me: How do you plead?

Bob: Not guilty...

Me: Guilty, I thought so:D

·
Registered
Check out my CTS here: http://www.fquick.com/FL01SS
1,651 Posts
Flo,
You chewin' on the weed? Who doesn't like what interior? You're in the wrong thread again aren't you:rofl:
Bob
WTF Bobby? Did you not read the 1st post? Maybe you're doin more than just "chewin' on the weed?"

Nicks Headers and Roberts(or someone) Idea Of Getting Rid Of The Nasty Interior? What Happen?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts