·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
go here: http://www.bostonuk.com/index.cfm?id=572

Megan

A pearl : Latin

You are an inspiring leader whose originality, creativity and wisdom are applied to creating practical solutions to "unsolvable" problems. Humanitarian and idealistic your vision is to make the world a better place and you will work to this end. Hardworking and tenacious people admire you for your honesty and integrity. You are a loved and loyal friend and partner. Your have the potential to achieve enormous success in the world.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts

Craig
The crag : Scottish
Very much the individual you have enormous energy and vision and must find a suitable use for your talents. You have great potential for success in business if you can guard against indecision and worry. Your generous nature means that you are never short of friends and with cooperation your relationships can be very rewarding. Perseverance and firm decision making will ensure you achieve your objectives.

Discover the hidden meaning in your name
Mccombie
You are responsible, determined and tenacious with sound judgement and the ability to inspire others making you ideal for positions of leadership. Having broad vision you are happy to accept the challenge of handling large projects which others may find too demanding. With your keen intuition and inventive mind you are always seeking answers. Fair and just you have a warm and compassionate nature which attracts many friends.​

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Chad
Warlike : English
You are a charismatic individual with a dynamic and attractive personality. Probably not known for your caution or patience you are a risk taker who hates to be restricted in any way. Freedom is very important to you. Your thinking and intuition is strong and you have a talent for communication. You enjoy the sensual and material pleasures of life and with the application of care and wisdom you can achieve wonderful worldly success.

·
Registered
'02 Eldorado; '86 Porsche 911 'Vert; '07 Ford Escape Limited
1,157 Posts
Chris
Bearing Christ : Greek

Versatile, intelligent and artistically talented. You love to enjoy yourself and tend to experience a happy domestic life and material success. You have a methodical and thorough mind and are able to organise large projects easily. Charming and likeable and with more than your share of sex appeal you tend to find yourself in the spotlight and much admired by others. Life is more fun with you around.

Versatile: Yes
Intelligent: Yes
Artisically Talented: Not really
Happy Domestic Life: Yes, 100%
Material Sucess: Well I drive a Cadillac and BMW, so Yes
Methodical and thorough mind: Yes
Charming and likeable: I hope so, do you all like me :D?
Sex appeal: I think so, take a look at my picture in the "Post Picture Here"
Admired by others: Well, I think I am...
Life is more fun with me around: Hell Yeah :D!

This describes me to a T!

·
Registered
NONE
1,339 Posts
Andrew
Strong and manly : Greek

Very much the individual you have enormous energy and vision and must find a suitable use for your talents. You have great potential for success in business if you can guard against indecision and worry. Your generous nature means that you are never short of friends and with cooperation your relationships can be very rewarding. Perseverance and firm decision making will ensure you achieve your objectives.

·
Registered
1989 Sedan DeVille is now just a fond memory ....
10,429 Posts
Kev

Charming, witty, original and idealistic you have a creative and inventive mind with great intuition. Your broad vision, perceptive powers and compassion gives you an instinctive understanding of peoples needs. You are a natural leader who has a talent for inspiring and teaching others and always display fairness, honesty and integrity. You are always seeking a new challenge for your vast creative potential.

"That's me! *cough* right! *cough*

·
Registered
03 Escalade, 06 SRX
6,888 Posts
Julie

Youthful one : Latin

You are charming, talented and have a very positive attitude to life so it is hardly surprising that you attract success and recognition. Focussed and patient you understand that material rewards are a result of discipline. Being so creative and with a need for self-expression you may be drawn towards the arts, travel is also likely to be important. A loyal friend, you are a person who must be allowed freedom and independence.

and

Boombotz

You are responsible, determined and tenacious with sound judgement and the ability to inspire others making you ideal for positions of leadership. Having broad vision you are happy to accept the challenge of handling large projects which others may find too demanding. With your keen intuition and inventive mind you are always seeking answers. Fair and just you have a warm and compassionate nature which attracts many friends.

Both sound right for me!!!!

·
Registered
1989 Sedan DeVille is now just a fond memory ....
10,429 Posts
Kev said:
Kev

Charming, witty, original and idealistic you have a creative and inventive mind with great intuition. Your broad vision, perceptive powers and compassion gives you an instinctive understanding of peoples needs. You are a natural leader who has a talent for inspiring and teaching others and always display fairness, honesty and integrity. You are always seeking a new challenge for your vast creative potential.

"That's me! *cough* right! *cough*
Hey! They left out intelligent, good looking and humble! :duck:

·
Registered
94 Eldorado, and a 99 ETC
3,887 Posts
Allen

Handsome, cheerful, harmonious one : Irish

You are a deep thinker and student of life using your intuition and natural detective ability to seek truth and hidden knowledge. Peaceloving and compassionate you are nonetheless strong-willed and courageous in confronting challenges. Although your approach to life tends to be on a mental level it is important for you to see your ideas and concepts take form in the material world. Your talents and leadership skills give you great potential for a distinguished career.

Krashed989

Versatile, intelligent and artistically talented. You love to enjoy yourself and tend to experience a happy domestic life and material success. You have a methodical and thorough mind and are able to organise large projects easily. Charming and likeable and with more than your share of sex appeal you tend to find yourself in the spotlight and much admired by others. Life is more fun with you around.

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
I wonder how they come to these conclusions....

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
5,929 Posts
Sanford

You have great self-confidence and a charming personality which attracts many friends and admirers. Your innate sense of personal power and ability to lead are ideally suited to positions of authority. Being so versatile and seeing the big picture your ambitions are high and much is usually expected of you. With patience and tenacity you will certainly fulfill the great potential you have for success, if you'd only learn to control your wild desires for the oppisite sex.

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Sanford, where's the son? :tongue2:

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Very good for him, but I think you missed the pun Sanford and Son

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sandy said:
if you'd only learn to control your wild desires for the oppisite sex.

HAHAHAHHA! I like that :thumbsup: :bouncy: :D

Sandy, I didn't know you were like that :sneaky: j/k

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
"The good thing about teenage girls is that I will get older, but always they stay the same age"
:sneaky: :lildevil:

If anyone can tell me what movie that quote came from, you will have all of my respect!

1 - 20 of 77 Posts