Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
All of them
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
for all the new guys on the forum and the exsisting members, we sell......
all GM parts for any GM car or truck including GM cross-drilled rotors (for the V),V logo floor mats,GM accessory spoilers (on backorder untill mid august and availible in black or silver),CTS center console "comfort conversion",the "got rid of my run-flats and need a jack" kit,GM dvd headrest kits,ZO6 end links for the lowered V's,GM accessory wheels for the V,GM racing differential and transmission coolers,and so on..

We are the nationwide exclusive distributer for UUC's line of cadillac products including...the best short shifter on the market,poly-urethane shift mount bushings (compatible with all brands of shifters),18 lb lightweight flywheel,2 kinds of stainless steel shift knobs,stainless steel brake lines (coming very soon), and a performance clutch (coming very soon also)

We sell Hawk brake pads. I keep the HPS line in stock (very low dust) and can order any of the other compounds (ceramic,hp plus,etc)

we are a Vogue tyre dealer and as well as all of there products we carry the 20" CV7 wheel package for the V .

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,989 Posts
I've bought ...
1. Hawk pads
2. UUC bushings
3. Z06 endlinks
4. CTS console
5. '06/'07 strut brace
6. STS-V Fogs

... all from Lindsay Cadillac. Always fast shipping and competitive pricing. :thumbsup: (Bought my jack kit before Lindsay started selling it.)

Looking at buying lightweight flywheel, cross-drilled rotors, and FG2 shocks in the future and you better believe it'll be from Lindsay. BTW, thanks for list, Luke.

(Okay, Luke, I want 10% off those shocks, now. :D j/k)

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
800 Posts
I've bought ...
1. Hawk pads
2. UUC bushings
3. Z06 endlinks
4. CTS console
5. '06/'07 strut brace
6. STS-V Fogs

... all from Lindsay Cadillac. Always fast shipping and competitive pricing. :thumbsup: (Bought my jack kit before Lindsay started selling it.)

Looking at buying lightweight flywheel, cross-drilled rotors, and FG2 shocks in the future and you better believe it'll be from Lindsay. BTW, thanks for list, Luke.
(Okay, Luke, I want 10% off those shocks, now. :D j/k)
Rand - You gonna have that SC V out for thw Woodward Cruise? if so I'll be on the lookout and listening!

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,989 Posts
Rand - You gonna have that SC V out for thw Woodward Cruise? if so I'll be on the lookout and listening!
You better believe it! You comin'? With or without your V?

(Hmm-m ... me thinks it's time to resurrect Rick's Dream Cruise thread. :stirpot:)

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
800 Posts
You better believe it! You comin'? With or without your V?

(Hmm-m ... me thinks it's time to resurrect Rick's Dream Cruise thread. :stirpot:)
Sadly I'll be rental car-ing it. Second time last came about 7 years ago.

·
Registered
24 Posts
How much is the jack kit and the Hawk pads? The brake dust is killing me.........Ordered the shifter and bushings 2 days ago.

·
Registered
Cadillac
56 Posts
Yo Luke - impressive list, everyone on this board knows you guys rock so I'll save the kudos :) Have you guys thought about offering the L92/L76 heads/intake combo? If so, count me on as the first customer. Also, what about the GM Hot cam?

·
Registered
2004 CTSV
1,133 Posts
I'm sitting in the Lindsay waiting room now. I drove down here for new shocks. As I was driving back to my daughter's home in VA, my tach started jumping around then just died. So I called back and they agreed to take it right in.

The techs here are looking it over now. I hate electrical gremlins.

News bulletin from Alex - looks like a bad connection. I guess I can go home tomorrow.

Thanks, guys

·
Registered
2015 BMUU 335i MSport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)
25,514 Posts
Just got my CTS center console and have it installed. Thanks for the prompt service and shipment Luke :thumbsup:

·
Cadillac Technician
none
11,051 Posts
2004, I am not sure who installed the magna-volt but the splice for the tach wire was a little weak, when Gene put the shocks in he moved the wiring around and it made the connection finally stop working.
It would have done so anyway eventually but since he was right there moving stuff around it got helped along. Sorry for the wait, I had some trouble finding the correct terminal to do a nice repair on the wiring.
It will never go bad again, I'll tell you that much!

Sorry for the inconvenience, I hope it didn't put you too far behind schedule!
I did my best to get you back on the road with a reliable repair.

·
Cadillac Technician
none
11,051 Posts
I do the installs on those, We have done SRX, STS, and Escalade (an '04 and several '07s).
The Cars are harder due to the design of the consoles and the carpeting. It usually takes me about 3 hours to install them.
They come with a harness to tap into the left rear fuse box under the carpet that works pretty smoothly but it is hard to install.

It would probably be half a day or better for your average DIYer.
The only really tricky part is finding a place to put the controller and routing the cables.
The rest of it is just taking stuff apart and putting it back together.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts