1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
586 Posts
an air compressor with tools ( the one i have is older than me and barely powers the tire gauge) Indiana Jones DVD set, clothes, and what ever else anyone gives me... on and my little bro is giving me a re-gift... he doesnt use his PS2 anymore and is giving it to me... any sugestions on good racing games to buy?

·
Registered
1,805 Posts

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
Trip to Mexico..... and a cheap bottle of cologne.

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
hmm this year i wanted ...finding nemo on dvd ....paintball gun ....uhh i bought everything else i wanted ...maybe someone will read my mine and put alyssa milano under the tree too

a 500 dollar cerificate at caddy for labor would be nice too ... damn tranny oil leak

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
I need money for either upgrading my system or towards the TT500. Maybe my grandmother will be nice and trade the 75 DeVille for the 78 FWB. I could also use a good electric razor, the walgreens disposables suck.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Stoneage_Caddy said:
maybe someone will read my mine and put alyssa milano under the tree too
Hold up!!!! That the future mother of my childrens you're talking about:annoyed:
She is one hot woman :devil:

·
Registered
91 Allante (gone), 06 SRX (gone)
4,396 Posts
My wife is getting me a gift cert for a local restaurant I can take her to. For some reason, I don't think it will be for Hooters.

·
Registered
2001 Deville; 1990 Brougham
1,519 Posts
I want that new Master P to come out on time.
I want a case of OE800 40s
I want True Crime for Gamecube
I want that new giftbox with Scarface DVD
I also want to be done with school now, but Santa cant help me out there.

·
Registered
56 Posts
a seadoo rxp watercraft, 215hp intercooled supercharged 4tec engine... hmmmm
I already own a 185hp gtx 4tec limited supercharged, but i want the lighter and faster one. And another escalade maybe an EXT.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
For the car, i want tires so i can put my 16inch deville wheels on. Other than that...the new Need for speed game for PS2, some stuff for my RC cars and trucks. Oh and a GSXR 750. :cycle:

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
DeVillish said:
For the car, i want tires so i can put my 16inch deville wheels on. Other than that...the new Need for speed game for PS2, some stuff for my RC cars and trucks. Oh and a GSXR 750. :cycle:
If you are talking about "Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2" I agree, its the best game I have, esp. during these long winters. :mad:

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I found out something else I wish for Christmas......Fritzi's phone number :devil:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well I'll be damned! I got an early Christmas present from my dad. a check for $1000. And im well off as is but i have no idea what to do with it.
im gone.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
back said:
Well I'll be damned! I got an early Christmas present from my dad. a check for $1000. And im well off as is but i have no idea what to do with it.
im gone.
Go to atlantic city or vegas

1 - 20 of 47 Posts