Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
List all the things you are asking of someone for Christmas/Hanukah/Kwanza/Whatever you celebrate for your caddilac ;)

I'm asking for the Volant CAI!*

What about you? What do you want for the CTS?

*= I probably won't get it, but meh what can you do.

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,675 Posts
egthareal said:
List all the things you are asking of someone for Christmas/Hanukah/Kwanza/Whatever you celebrate for your caddilac ;)

I'm asking for the Volant CAI!*

What about you? What do you want for the CTS?

*= I probably won't get it, but meh what can you do.
I want a good amount of money for my Cadillac :D I'm selling the CTS.

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
1,640 Posts
Well I've had my wish-list below for a while. But whats not on the list that I'd really like is for lots of people to bid on the xbox 360 I have up on e-bay so maybe I can afford to buy something on my list. Oh, and Pete's headers...and the supercharger...

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
haute_heir said:
A NEW LEXUS IS350!!!! Yeah, Yeah i know this is a caddy site... and im not trading my car in, I just want to add the Lexus to my lineup...lol But seriously thats what I want.....hate me if you must :)
:alchi:<........(sipping hatorade)....lol

·
Registered
None
987 Posts
haute_heir said:
A NEW LEXUS IS350!!!! Yeah, Yeah i know this is a caddy site... and im not trading my car in, I just want to add the Lexus to my lineup...lol But seriously thats what I want.....hate me if you must :)
Well you already own a Benz and a Caddy, so why not round out the garage hmm? Germany, America, Japan!

·
Registered
Escalade EXT
2,294 Posts
yeah car audio is on the top of my list, 2 12's and navigation, also repainting the whole ext candy red is in there too, just dont have the time though
Just hoping I park the ext on the 24th and hopefully santa will take it to his workshop and all those elves can do their thing.

·
FAQ is your Friend
CTS-V
3,987 Posts
If you want to save some $$ on your christmas presents for you V, make sure you are on the cadillacfaq.com mailing list.... There are going to be some pretty good deals in the newsletter coming out in a week or two..

http://www.cadillacfaq.com/list/

Reed

1 - 16 of 16 Posts